Story Writers - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

OMG! I just looked at that ship and I am awestruck. (Those who know me, know I never use the acronymic profanity ... but there's a time and place for everything.) I need to know how that was done ... *scuttles off muttering*

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

3. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I was wondering if there was a way to have categories within a category. For example, my story is divided by episodes in the form of households. It would be confusing to post mulitple stories with the same name (F. Cormier, F. Cormier, F. Cormier...). Just a suggestion :) Then again it looks like it goes down in descending order in terms of what's posted, so new stories are on the bottom and new ones are on top. I suppose that isn't so bad. :eek:

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Seen them already and d'oaded the tutorial and read it. Man that girl has patience (or too mcuh spare time) those curves are a true labour of love. Imagine doing all that work and then find that you'd messed up slightly and sims couldn't get from one room to another! I've had enough trouble with flat walls and floors and ordinary roofs :eek:

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Yes, the story posts will sort by date. If you're moving around from family to family it's probably better if they stay under one sub-category heading. It think it will work just fine. I believe SBW is moving from character to character like that: one chapter for Tika and three for Lily, so far (for example, in Porta de Luca.) :)