SimCity Societies Taking Request

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by Sim2Kid405, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Sim2Kid405

Sim2Kid405 New Member

Taking Request

Ok I Have done a few recolor and retexture's of buildings to look like other stores and I will be happy to take request on what you like to see in your game and also for everyone else to share your request, I will try and get them complete by the end of the week if not the same day, I will tell you that certain buildings have 3d texture that is within the 3d model and there is a program that is not available yet to do this, nor I will think not to soon that ea or tilted mills will tell us, I will try my best to use a suitable building for your request, if you don't mind the 3d simlish texture on the building please say so in your request, my next project as to let you know is to use the media market center and make a mini mall in it by having, circuit city, best buy and if there's another spot for another logo, I probably use ebgames, so look for it soon, In your request please state what you want, a pic if possible, the building you want to use, and what you want it to sell, I will try to give it abilities that is available to the game you want, if you want it in a certain social I will have to learn how to put that in, and also, the price you want the building to cost to buy, please no outrageous price's. Well gl and have fun all, just hope you can enjoy the game with these retexture's and recolor's

Here is one of my example of what I did, you can find all my downloads in the download section. Here I put up the Target Store I did, as you see I put in a new door for the building, and a new persona where the name is, and I also put in a new window of the building. this is some of the example that you see, and you see others do the same.

Attached Files: