Taste the Cheddar of the Cheese Cult!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SolidSnake_19, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

I see thats why you're the head of the cooperation and I'm just a propagandist. (not a very good one at that either) But now that you've revealed your plans, how are you supposed to lure Josh into joining, oh Supreme Cheese Goddess?

I've already stated this in another thread: Book is just plain confused.

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

With my blatant telling of my plans I'm hoping Josh will just think it's a bluff and not worry about it. Unfortunatly he won't realize his mistake until he's so involved with the Cheddar cult that he cannot do anything else but follow our cheesy ways.

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

There ya go again! Leaking out plans like it's creamed cheese on a bagel! *goes off to find the duck tape* (yes, I did type duck, as in the quack quack, floating on the pond, pecking at your hand kind.)

4. SolidSnake_19

Oops. Leaking out valuble information. Whoops. :eek: I think it's all those cheese flakes.

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

Yeah, that's what they all say. Always w/ the cheese flakes.

"But I'm telling you chief, it was the cheese flakes! They told me to pour gasoline and leave the lit match on the church lawn and (censored for your own safety, thank you) on the charred rubble afterawrds! Honest!"

See kids? Thats what happens when you dont join the cheese cult. Cheese flakes start to tell you stuff and you cant resist. So...

Please kindly convert now and/or DIE!!!
    :angry:

6. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Oh my word!! We have escalated from strange to downright weird...Josh as the new Cheese Whiz guy, Oink doing strange things because of the cheese flakes (whatever those are!) and Snake is just...well, Snakey! I also love the additional word in your conversion logo "kindly"...yeh, right! PLUS, I just read my profile and someone, who shall remain nameless!! asked my permission to change my profile and in a moment of trust I said yes and this is what I find!!! Such utter and blatant disregard of my feeling regarding the cheddar...How revolting!! I must now go and think of non-cheddary things to say in my profile!!

*stomps off, muttering incoherently under breath*

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

Book's gone deranged in her profile too! How amusing.

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

(Gasps) Give me some fresh air. Something smells fishy in here.

9. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I don't eat cheese - not at all. So I thought you would like to know why I have not posted, beyond saying 'watch the cholosterol'.

10. SolidSnake_19

Judging by your profile you didn't read the whole thing before you added your own text. [​IMG]

Somehow we must convert Book so she, once again, is a loyal minion of the Cheddar.

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That has got to be the most highlarious thing i have seen in recent memory!

*rolls on the floor laughing his lungs out*
    :LOL:

12. SolidSnake_19

See? I told you she was confused about the Cheese cult! :O [​IMG]
    *kicks Book*

13. OinkUsed2BABunny

She's confused about a lot of things.

14. Bookworm42

Accckkk!! Those tiny little boxes are so annoying...I thought I had deleted all of the additional pro-cheese stuff!! How utterly, utterly horrifying!!!

*thinks "udderly, udderly?" Heads back to edit profile...Again!!

15. OinkUsed2BABunny

Not that it's gonna help any. Check back a few posts, like what you see, Book? ;)

16. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Your puny cult does not bother me. Unless you start asking for donations. Then I will consider you evil. And evil must be crushed.

17. Bookworm42

Yay Froggie!! Crush them, crush them beneath the gallopping hooves of your avatar...destroy them totally!! :p I'm pretty sure that they are going door to door asking for money so they MUST BE DESTROYED!! Go for it! :)

*snickers*

18. OinkUsed2BABunny

Yes, Froggie, listen to your master. Loyalty above all else. If you indeed have someone such as her as your master...

19. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

I vote that we make Book the AntiCheese.

I have no master. I am self-mastered.

20. SolidSnake_19

Book just went insane since I fired her from working at my company. First she went postal and started shooting a pea gun... breaking Timmy's other leg. She then went on a hunger strike and now she's posting anti-cheddar remarks in the cheesiest thread here. I was going to promote you Book but instead I found that you were stealing office supplies and making counterfeit cheese products under the company name.

How much more was I supposed to take of your lactos intollerant comments behind the most powerful cheese around? After a month of no paperwork being passed through your office I decided to pull the plug on your marketing sector. On a side note sending those lawyers over to my complex just because I had one of the goons pour boiling cheddar all over you is just pathetic. I own the legal profession and have friends on the Supreme Court. Your puny ambulance chasers make me want to gag at their puny ineffectiveness.

P.S. Cult BBQ this Saturday at the Family compound. Directions found inside pamphlet sent to each member. BYOB. Don't be late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.