Taste the Cheddar of the Cheese Cult!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SolidSnake_19, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

OMG..the horror never ends! Will the cheesiness of this thread never end...and Froggie, don't tell me that they got to you and got you on their side! Don't go over to the dark side for you will rue the day that you put your trust in these dimwits!

As for your friends in high places...Pretend lawyers and judges will not help you Snakey...we all know that you've been sniffing too much glue to help you combat the pain of constipation (from all that cheddar you know) to know which of your friends are real or imaginary...

Think of the kittens!! :eek:

2. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Shouldnt it be marked on the free calendar each cultist gets when they join? And we prefer to call it a "camp".

3. OinkUsed2BABunny

And she was calling SNAKE weird. As far as I'm concerned, you're both very messed up in the head, but at least Snake is cuter and less tardish. :eek:

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Everything with her comes down to that one word. :rolleyes: It's freaking me out.

Yes. I guess camp would sound better than compound.

5. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Okay, you're ALL freaking me out.
    No, I have not joined the cult, nor have I sided with Book.

6. Colonel Froggie

And I should also point out that Compound sounds WAY better.

7. Bookworm42

Yeppir, Froggie, "Compounds" sounds way more sinister than "camp" which is why I call this a CULT!! Take note peoples...this is dangerous stuff!

And by the way, Froggie, this is one of those areas where it will be very difficult to remain on the "fence" so to speak...One either is a cheese cult devotee or not, simple as that. Besides have you not heard the saying, "Sit on a fence and you'll end up with splinters"? :eek:

Sincerely,
    The Anti-Cheese :p

8. Colonel Froggie

Good point. I should just hope it's not a chain link fence. :tired:

9. Bookworm42

Hahaha! Funny Froggie!!

Although you won't get splinters from a chain-link fence they do have the danger of pinching or catching on "items".

Resist the Cheese!!

Sincerely,
    the AntiCheese

10. OinkUsed2BABunny

I pity the fool who listens to Book's inane ramblings.

11. Colonel Froggie

Do you cultists EAT the cheese or just worship it?

12. SolidSnake_19

Fool! Why would we eateth upon our own god? That would greatly displease the Cheddar and he would smite us on thee mighty Cheese alter while dripping boiling cheddar upon our bodies as we cry out for mercy.

For those who are willing to joineth the Cheddar god's cult must repeat this passage:

"I am but a mold upon thy cheese. Thou art high and great! Praise and worship to the Cheddar god!"

*bow three times*

And just to show you how happy you'll be after you join the cult here's a group photo of when myself and some other members went to Disney World last year. See how happy we are?

13. Colonel Froggie

So do you get to eat cheese that isn't cheddar?

14. SolidSnake_19

If it has been so prossessed to the point of no longer being cheese (e.g. cheese slices) we will feast upon their bounty and drink wine merrily beneath the presence of our Cheddar statue.

15. Colonel Froggie

[​IMG]
    If I'm forbidden to eat cheddar, why should I join?

16. SolidSnake_19

It is not forbidden. We, as followers, have chosen not to eat the cheese. One may eat it if they want.

Now for the last time:
    [​IMG]

17. OinkUsed2BABunny

Whaaaa!? *I* went to Disney World? All I remember is chasing after the coach bus carrying a butt load of my own luggage, and then the last thing I remember before I woke up in the hospital is the sight of a pole-like object coming at me at light speed and the sound of a CLANK! Then I woke up in a hospital bed with a giant dent in my face... :cry:

Oh and to the Colonel: You should join just for the benefit of being our eternal slave laborer... I mean... you get a great dental plan! :D

18. Bookworm42

Hey, I remember being on that trip so where's my picture!! You may have blotted me from the group photo but you won't blot me from your lives, you cheese-eating surrender monkeys...

And, for the record Froggie, they not only Eat the cheese but are constantly Cutting it too!! :eek: Tis not a cult for those sensitive of smelling....

19. Colonel Froggie

So. How would one go about *coughjoiningcough*

20. SolidSnake_19

You are in the lower right-hand corner of the picture. Do pay attention.

One must merely recite these words and pledge alliance to the Cheese: "I am but a mold upon thy cheese. Thou art high and great! Praise and worship to the Cheddar god!"

*Bow three times*

Then one will be welcomed into our cheesy cult with open arms and a bounty of Cheese products. You will also recieve a cult cloak with the Cheese cult's logo on the shoulder and a complimentary calendar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.