Tell me your ideas

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Simcity freak, Mar 8, 2003.

1. MrsBigBig

MrsBigBig New Member

rosewood sims has bunkbeds but they only sleep like a regular bed. They look great though. Also for swings...try Themes by Pam in the school section...I think there is a swing set there.

I would like to have more choices for animal skins. I'd love to have a great dane skin or a beagle skin.

Keri

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

i think if one wants to make it where you can sleep on both beds, you gotta codehack it.

3. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

Hello Again everyone im sorry i havent been around latley its been hetic around my House.I think you all have very good ideas:)

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

so are you going to bring any of those suggestions to life?

5. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Probably not, Josh.

I have more stuff, keep in mind this stuff applies to Sims Two too. :p:p
    Futons, college, scale model kits (mechanical, you can display the stuff you build for Room), meeting people from different nieghborhoods, more than one voice sound, so they don't all sound the same :angry:
    more then one house per family, seasons, weather.
    *takes breath*
    Okay, that's it for now.

6. Simcity freak

Simcity freak New Member

Ok people i fianlly Figured out will wrights E-mail And i sent him some and he said that I should keep the ideas coming so keep them comin.

oh and there is two new sims games in the works. The sims 2,and another ep it has magic in it

7. cowgirl200326

cowgirl200326 New Member

Okay.....I have something to ask you people~I know alot about computers okay? How does anyone know how to clone stuff.....please tell me....every1 has there own sites were they made stuff (furniture, skins, etc.) How do you do that? Please right bak!

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Check out the areas of these forums that talk about Skin Making and Object Making! :D For making skins, you'll need to open files in a Paint program to edit them, and for cloning objects you'll need to download the Transmogrifier from Lush Creations. :) Do a search for Sims Transmogrifier at www.google.com and you should be able to find the main page to download the program. I can't find the url in my bookmarks right now.

Good luck! :)

9. atavera

atavera New Member

10. geargail

geargail New Member

Will The Sims2 - allow folks to chat & exchange files ?

This certainly looks more like a possibility for the Newer Version.

As much as I like the Original - there's just something neat about designing how you want the game to be played. Perhaps someone could tweak the clothing dresser and armoire to pick out just what to keep in there and do away with what doesn't work for THAT PARTICULAR SIM.

Another interesting feature is Tweaking the Refrigorator. Just have special images of various side dishes sim will cook. The better cooking points the sim has = equal to a more various and prettyfied version of fluffy pancakes, spagetti, and other specialized dishes.

- - - besides did the gameplay suggest if your sim eats too much - they will not fit into their clothes ? Minus well add some pleasure food in there, and see how long a Sim will get away with keeping their diet in check.

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I would LOVE to have each sim have their own range of clothes in the wardrobe/dressers etc!! I pick out what type of fashion I think each sim would like, to go with their personality, and it feels like it takes FOREVER to sort through all the clothes that are SOOO wrong for them, to get to something I've got in mind. I don't really want my grandma character wearing the warrior princess leathers, for instance, if she's a typical little old lady baking cookies and gardening kind of character. ;)

12. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Well in The Sims 2 we are totally not sure what the items are nor what they do... but they are some interesting ideas about not fitting in clothes...

13. aaliyah

aaliyah New Member

i would love to see more expensive jewellery, and actually see them wearing it, zoom in on an object closer, different shapes of pools, guest houses you don't have to build and buy it from the misc section - visitor enabled kitchem, bath, bedroom, lounge and they leave your house, when you go to sleep.

i would also like to see a better marriage, where everyone sits down just before the marriage, a preacher arrives etc.

14. Sim_Boy020

Sim_Boy020 New Member

Greatest Ideas Yet

I've got some really great ideas that i'd like to see come to life in the sims 1!:D 1.A Reclining Egg Chair 2. An Egg Loveseat(like the couch except with only two seats!) 3. A Fouton 4.Ability for Sims and pets to grow up(Like as a downloadable patch or something:) ) and 5. Legos (As toys for kids and Adults to play with!:D )