SimCity 4 The best simcity4 FORUM!

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by thebest, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebest

thebest New Member

The best simcity4 FORUM!

YO, sorry to kinda spam but the best simcity 4 / general simcity freaks forum is @ -------------------------------->

http://www.simcitycentral.net/forums/index.php

pay a visit, reg & say high amongst the best simcity4 freaks on the net. :bunny:

2. Emidio

Emidio New Member

:confused: josh will kick you.... :rolleyes: :confused:

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

INdeed this is spam.

But very lovely too:

In short folks, don't waste your breath to go.

Besides, TheBest, You don't have the right to call your forums The Best. People can call our SimCity 4 Forum "The Best in the Universe" but that is subjected to opinion.

4. ManagerJosh

One More THing!!!!!!! Why would anyone use a crummy phpBB (your forums) when they could use vBulletin (these forums)

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I thought vBulletin used php too?? Or is phpBB the name of the program their board is running on??

Should this be moved to Community Updates so it's not such a glaring spam?? :classic:

6. ManagerJosh

both vBulletin and phpBB uses the script language PHP, however the product (software) is completely different and written in a different way.

vBulletin has been one of the top rated forum softwares on the net hence reason why I purchased it :)

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I figured there must be some major differences in how the program actually works. :)

8. ManagerJosh

lots of differneces Fae...vBulletin has always been one of the most highly rated Forums...hence why i got it :)

If you think this is nice, wait till I get my hands on version 3 and upgrade :)

9. thebest

thebest New Member

well excuse me the host is having some problems but i'm serious about it being the coolest simcity 4 forum and other simcity discussions. When it comes back up definitely a worthwhile visit if you want so of the latest conversations about the upcoming game. This simcity forum is nowhere near as good as the other one and that opinion is true. however nice little place you got here. :mad:

10. ManagerJosh

Not to mention SimCIty Central forum has a LOT OF downtime..

11. ManagerJosh

Let's see if a few of your members agree with you. When the SimGames server gets back online, why don't I leave a little spam notice and see what do they think :p

12. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Agrees with Josh*

You were the one that invaded our "home" to spam! You have no rights to complain... You've choosen it! ;) And you're not the best. Nobody is, ok? ;) About your forum, i' ve never visited it, but there's no need to tell "it's the best". One of the rules of advertisement is not to make your business a huge business. I mean , not to show a lot, as you did with the "the best forum". Josh's forum is as good as yours, and as many others. Maybe you should check over other sites before saying such stuff. OK?

13. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Oh, and thebest, your own forum doesn't even work. You can't say such things from the others if your doesn't work...............

14. ManagerJosh

Go Emidio!! :D :D

15. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Hehe ;) !!!

16. Emidio

Emidio New Member

OOOh, the best!! How come josh's forum istiny?

Nina got 2005 posts! Is this tiny???

17. ManagerJosh

Their site is still down :rolleyes:

18. Emidio

Emidio New Member

So, thebest, what you have to say??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: We're expecting an answer.... You still didn't convince any of us that your site is better than Josh's. (If your site exists, i mean... ;) )
    And i still think that Josh's is my home. There's no way of us to leave here.... And spam is bad... Oh yes it is.... We're waiting for an answer...

*Emidio loves worlds, his home...*
    *Puts a little sign: Home, sweet Home*

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well I'm sorry the other server is having trouble, but it would be nice to be civil and get along, and not show up with ridiculous claims... Still, it might just be enthusiasm, I don't know. Sometimes when you're all excited, it's hard to see when you're being rude when you're just excited. :)

CAN this thread be moved to Community Updates? Or will that not work?

20. ManagerJosh

Yeah it can...but I think it should remain here :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.