SimCity 4 The best simcity4 FORUM!

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by thebest, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ah ok :) Good to know threads CAN be moved though. :p

Do you think they'll ever come back and post here again?

2. thebest

thebest New Member

I got no complaints about this forum but the simcitycentral forum is devoted to simcity4 and other simcity freaks its really big on that subject matter I absolutely love it and i thought if you guys like that you might like to check out the community there is much bigger for that sort of thing. We share so much knoweledge with each other its absolutley beautiful. The forums been having probs cos the host simgaming.net has been upgrading their servers. Other then that its been up steadily for months before and I hope its working soon so you can see that this is no false advertisement :eek:

**such as this place is better for sims discussion**
    central is better for simcity talk omg.. i love simcity so! :bandit:

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh good you came back!! I was worried we'd never see you again. I see now you were trying to invite people who had a strong interest in an entire Forum geared mostly to simcity4, where ours is mainly centered on the sims. :D Hope your servers start working right again! I also hope we can get along and not fight over the size of forums. This is a GREAT community here, and I don't doubt yours is great too, just be a little sensitive that the people here LOVE it like you love yours, and we should all get along fine! :)

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

TheBest certainly didn't get his facts straight.

First the server is operated by SimGames.net and not simgaming.net....

Next Forums just devoted to SimCity usually fall on their faces.

Third, they forums problems aren't all on the server...it is also with the server application and unable to handle all the queries.

And last, anywhere is great for Sims Discussion and isn't limited to Your forum or mine. It is for everyone to decide where they want to post whether it is WorldSims, TSR, N99, or SimCity Central. (and wherever else I didn't mention)

5. thebest

thebest New Member

tis cool FaeLuna, Like i said didn't mean to spam but if you guys want to get into some more simcity4 discussions then there's more going on over there. And yes this place seems like the place to be for sims talk. :bunny:

I'm not that bad as to rampart thru here and never come back :)
    On the other note the forums have been up most of the time without error, apparently the forum query problems have been directly linked with the asap db that simgames is working on aswell. Its just been a rough month. Hope everything's steady soon.

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

All the more reason why people should come here and chit chat :p

7. Martin

Martin New Member

Hmm, I just want to point out that if someone thinks that "thebest" is someone official from SimCity Central he's not! ;)

And it's pretty pathetic to argue whether this or that forum is better or not, every forum has its strength. Let's agree on that! :)

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Oooohh please guys!!! I think the best got the message by now. It's no need to continue this. I found that that site was up, although I didn't have time to check it out more closely.

Of course almost every person on this planet have the feeling about their things being the best. It's natural to feel that way. Let's end this here... And let's be friends.

This is my "home" too.. but I love other forums as well. (And you know that Josh ;)) All have something to give.. Let this remains as it is... No need to challenge (Lucas).

Why not try to see what's positive instead?? :) :bunny:

9. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

No one is wrong here..... therefore shouldnt this be considered over?

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

True Sam...
    That's what I was trying to say in my own complicated way. let's put all this to rest and close this down and all be friends?

*hugs all in this thread*

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm glad you're posting here again thebest, and nice to meet you Martin. :)

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes yes yes, it's soo nice to see you thebest.. and you too Martin. :classic:

13. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Fae, I guess you can close this forum, can't you? ;)

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

You mean this thread, right? Ok, it's closed then. :)

15. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

Its closed? really? since when? i still see it :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.