The Big SECRET!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by julielizabeth47, Jan 24, 2004.

1. julielizabeth47

julielizabeth47 New Member

The Big SECRET!!

hey there fans!
    i have been watching The Sims 2 progress via screenshots, videos, chats, forums, but i keep seeing something about a 'big secret'...? i just dont understand! :eek: does anyone out there in inet land know anything about the unknown part of this ,soon-to-be-worse-than-any-drug, addicting game? if you do, pipe up!

jules

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

We've heard a lot about it... mainly that it's a big secret!! ;) At least some people have gotten to see it and know what it is... but they're not allowed to tell! :D

3. 3D_animator

3D_animator New Member

LOL !!!!!!!
    the big secret, was probaly delyaing the **** game!!!!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Nope, it's a feature that actually exists, ManagerJosh has seen it but he's keeping his word and contract and not illegally disclosing what it is. He's got a lot of willpower!! :D He has been able to give us hints though, go look through the threads for them. :)

5. Tetris

Tetris New Member

Im looking at all the possible webmasters who've seen the 'secret' feature. I know I can get the answer out of them somehow...

6. bellababe

bellababe New Member

if sum1 will join me, I'll kidnap Bella(sry) and hold her for ransom until Luc givs me and my assains free sims2 within 2 days of shipping.:angry:

7. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Ohh maybe you will be able to walk out of your house and not act like you are on house arrest.

8. bellababe

bellababe New Member

what? u r confusing, mysticdruid... house arrest? R U LOST... or AM I?

9. Mystical Druid

What I mean by that is in the origianl sims, before vacation, hot date, unleashed, makin magic, the sims were stuck in their lot. Plus they could not leave without a car/cab/bus/hole in ground, the neighboors would walk by, but you could not go and walk over to their house and visit, imagine, taking advantage of their food, breaking THEIR expresso machine and all the good stuff.

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

heehee I wish for being able to control my sims while walking or riding over to the neighbor's house for a visit to play with their stuff too!! ;) I'm hoping maybe they will do that in an early expansion pack if possible, since it sounds like they won't do it for sims 2 right away... sigh. :p

11. Mystical Druid

Hmmm what cold the secret be, hmmm..... must be something like be able to burgileze other peoples houses!!! HA HA HA HA HA that must be why the lie detector test pic was released! That had to be it! Trust me you would not have enough time to date a burgler, why they rob their house. That must be it! Imagine getting rich or in jail! Could kids or teens rob houses as well? Imagine having kids for house robbing! Ha ha ha I love to rob everyone's house! That would be a great secret! What else could it be, people already ahve so many things in real life thye have in sims!

12. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

LoL, that would be great to be able to rob other Sims houses, esp after all the mess they leave in your house when they are done visiting!

13. Tetris

Tetris New Member

or maybe the big secret, is such a big secret.....
    ...that they've forgotten what it is and have delayed the time because they are trying to find it again. (blushing)

14. Jada

Jada New Member

I wanna know that it is! And I really wanna buy the sims 2! When does it come out?

Hmm

15. REDXIII

REDXIII New Member

It comes out in abount 165 days lol so i not sure what month that is.

16. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

Lol... its suppost to be in June... i think or was it July? But for some odd reason in GameInformer magazine that I got today it says March 15th still for the release date but then the Maxis webpage says "later half of the calander year", so go figure! Maybe a misprint?

17. Tetris

Tetris New Member

do you think that it was delayed because of the game 'Singles: Flirt Up Your Life'? It's just that I saw the screenshots and it looks almost exactly like the sims 2, but they are using a slightly different engine. Maxis must have found out about it and therefore tried to improve the social interactions of the sims 2, because 'Singles: Flirt Up Your Life' is about trying to get two characters to.. well.. 'get it on'.

18. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Phew! Dunno about the Big Secret, Tetris but that game sure looks interesting ... and with an adult rating, too! Now why haven't I heard of this before?

19. Mystical Druid

I think it was just an endorcement coinsadence.

20. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

That Singles game looks interesting but I would have to read more about it before I would choose that over my Sims2.