the pledge period

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by dresdendolls, Apr 2, 2005.

1. dresdendolls

dresdendolls New Member

the pledge period

How long does it last? I'm just curiuos, I want my new members to start joining the fraternity right away! :D

2. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

If you ask a Sim to pledge from the Greek House lot, then that Sim has to be on your property for 14 Sim Hours. They will leave if you work them too hard and they don't eat, or get bored, if that happens, just call them up and invite them back.

You can also use the phone when you aren't in your greek house and have the Sim you want to have join call the Greek House and some of the members will come over. Then a Mini-game starts (just like a party) and you have to build up a certain number of "daily relationship points" with each member. If you are already friends with them it will make it go a LOT faster because you'll already have the points built up, and you immediately get invited to join.

That is probably the fastest way (unless you are trying to get an NPC to join, then you have to wait the 14 Sim Hours). =)