The Sims Deluxe - Why I bought it - Why I like it!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by RentechD, Sep 18, 2002.

1. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Sorry Nina :(

*gives Nina a big hug*

2. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

why did u say sorry!!

3. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

hehe

i went and got deluxe today i like it i also got the buffy the vampire slayer season one on dvd and guess wich i havent played with so far...buffy ..i been playing the sims all night since i got it at lunch time hehe

4. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

What Buffy the Vampire Slayer why r u telling us that?????

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Another TV Show on UPN, Chatter

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

It's Ok Reni, really but thanks.
    *hugs back*:classic:
    I'll survive ... I think .. (joke)

I need to upgrade and stuff so it will take time for me... but that's fins.. I will have direst access to all eventual patches and stuff then instead...

*hops to the next thread*

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

tiddllepom?? I know I've heard that somewhere before!! I can't think where though... it's a fun word isn't it? :p

I think it's funny you got the Buffy season on dvd but haven't watched it yet Gib!! I saw a tv commercial for a Buffy game on x-box, I think it was, and I was watching going, hey, she looks like a sim! :p Now I'm wondering if there are sites with good quality buffy skins for sims.... I've seen a lot where they take a photo and try to make it work on a maxis head mesh... but most look funky to me....

8. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

Sim can get her as a sim go to thesimresourse!!!!!!

9. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

fae there are sites that have good buffys i seen them and one had a mess but they either dot have them now or my browser isnt working right anyways i wanted to know if any of ther other deluxe users have had any odd things happen like when your sims sit to eat or get in the hot tub and talk if they all hate the subject and not have the throw a party invite on the phone * wonders because he's had this done to him 3 times now couldnt throw a party and when the sims sat or got in the tub they didnt like the subject of talk any of it and then hated each other*

http://www.buffysims.com/ the buffy link i have

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes. It's a funny "nonsence" word to express joy and playfulness. (can you say that?) And it's typical Swedish I think.

And about my upgrade.. now I've decided what to go for anyway.
    But as I said.. It'll take time.. *sighes* (If I only could win the lottery..hehe)

Hippetihopp

11. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Good Luck Nina!

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks Lew!

*hugs*

13. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

wooo

hey anyone find any new skins for sims delux yet? you guys know bout 7 deadly sims? they have it on the sims home page area they got like gi joe skins and elvira and i dunno what all and the skins are nice so are the objects too

14. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Yeah, 7deadlysims is cool. :) I even suscribed to 8th for a bit. I really like their objects. I don't have deluxe yet........so no idea on new skins, but I would think all skins would work with it?

15. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

yup

they do but i wondered if anyone made any and said they was just for deluxe and i'm still wondering why when my sims are sitting at a table or hot tub and they talk everyone's talk bubble has an x through it but they have the little + box for likeing it . when they talk to each other one on one ie: hitting talk to person everything is normal maybe its cuz i dont have hotdate vacation and unleashed yet i dunno its just weird is drew carey in the house party anywhere? my friend online once told me way before i got into sims that they seen him come to their party and everyone left and i wanna see my people abducted like it advertised on the liveing large box in the stores

16. reniusa

reniusa New Member

Being abducted by the aliens is kinda neat, they come back talking and thinking about it! LOL

I think when there are X's in the thought bubbles it means they don't like the subject, but I think why they like it is because the people they are talking too don't like the subject either. So maybe they are complaining about it to each other. ;)

17. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

i have no clue but all i know is its kinda weird and it never happened when i just had the sims

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I think you're right about that Reni. I've noticed it too about those thoughtbubbles.

*gives Reni a carrot*

19. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

o i want 1!!!!!!!

20. reniusa

reniusa New Member

thanks, Nina ;)

*sits in the corner and happily munches her carrot*