The Sims Deluxe - Why I bought it - Why I like it!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by RentechD, Sep 18, 2002.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Can we actually understand their thought bubbles in the first place??? It is already confusing.

2. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Alien abduction...I thought we would get to see the aliens at least

3. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

we dont get to see the aliens? aww man that sucks only thing thats happened to my people are once they got robbed..the mime shows up alot and the clown poped in once oh and i didnt have money for the maid so she took my tv and i had a baby and couldnt get it to be happy so the social people came and took it is drew carey in the game? my friend told me a long time ago before i even got into the sims that she threw a party and drew showed up and people left it because of him

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

It would be cool to see the aliens after all... If they should look like E.T. i would really love them...

*hops out of the thread*

5. ManagerJosh

Nah...the scariest part is if the alien was really a Sim Version of Will Wright coming to take our sim away and reprogram him :p

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Eeekkkk!!!
    *hides behind her ears with trembling whiskers*

7. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

well what if they looked like the aliens off of the alien movie? oh yeah i downloaded the tombstone like the goths have and i got haunted a few times too

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Sounds cool.. Well what if they look scary, but i don't think they would. Otherwise how about aliens like those in the serie V?

9. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

* loves nina now* yes! that would be cool hey anyone haveing anyproblems downloading dates from the date exchange on the sims webpage?

10. lewdini

How bout the aliens looking like Vulcans?

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thanks Gib :)
    There's no end of what they could look like I think.
    Hehehe what about a neighbourhood with only aliens - custommaid? And a downtown with spaceshipshops?

*giggles*

12. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

that'd be cool i'd dl it if some one made it hehe

13. lewdini

Maybe a cafe that looks like the one from Roswell?

14. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

hehe hey is anyone else haveing problems with dling from the exchange on the sims webpage? i cant down load any of the hotdate dates or downtown things or the sim familys been like this for like a day now maybe they're updateing their downloader? i can upload things just not download

15. lewdini

well I dont know about that,....

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Sorry I can't help you with that Gib.
    Try the BBS and put you question there or search for answers under "Hot Date discussion", "help" and "general".
    Or go to the chatroom..
    Good luck :)

17. Gib24

Gib24 New Member

yay!! i was right they are doing maintance on the sims homepage i went to the tech help chat and asked why i kept getting an error when i tryed downloading familys and such from the exchange and they said the website was doing maintance and when they do that you cant exchange

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Thaks Gib. That clears a lot of things. Why the site's down and you not even can login. It has happened quite a lot the last days.

*smiles and hops away*

19. ManagerJosh

But when we do maintence...we don't go offline...at least I don't see it.

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Then it's even stranger. I could get into caht on cheeta, but i couldn't even login the usual way??? This at 2 out of 3 days now.

Well I can manage.. I can always sneak over here.. ;)