The Sims Online update?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Vchat20, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

The Sims Online update?

Sorry if this is in an incorrect forum. I'm still trying to navigate the new layout. ;)

Anyways, I'm just curious if anyone here is still an active TSO player and could fill me in on what I have missed since I've played in like years (I can't quite remember how long tbh. I do remember being beta tester at the beginning then grabbing a trial copy for a short time about a year later.). I just recently got reminded of it again and am very enticed to pick it up again as one of the few MMO's I can actually sink my teeth into.

But I'm largely curious what kind of additions/improvements/changes I may have missed since then. Is the economy still as horrible as ever or have they improved it any? I remember I was always stuck starting with a basic bland 5x5 shack with cardboard boxes and a basic bed and just mooched off other lots for need filling. And trying to work for simoleons was an utter chore with the inflated object prices. Or maybe it was just the payouts were horrendously low. Don't remember which.

Thanks. :D

2. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

Well, I just wanna say that I took the plunge last night and reactivated my old founders account and I am, by large, fairly pleased with some of the improvements to the game. Especially some of the improvements in TC3 which are due to be made game-wide when they merge everything and open 'EA Land' in the next month or two.

So if anyone still hangs around at all and wants to look me up, I go by 'Chad Rains' in both Alphaville and TC3 currently. :)