The Sims Online?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Alex Salus, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Alex Salus

Alex Salus TSO addict

The Sims Online?

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone plays The Sims Online (TSO) It'd the multiplayer release of the game, and was released about 3 years ago. There's a free trial link at the website www.thesimsonline.com I advise you to at least try it out, it's really awesome. It requires a USD10 dollars a month subscription fee.

If anyone plays, please post here.

I'm Alex Salus in Interhogan, Jolly Pines and Alphaville. :)

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Moving thread.

And no I don't play TSO, mainly because I refuse to pay a monthly subscription.
    I believe all games should have free multiplayer capabilities.

3. Toxic

Toxic New Member

If they took away the fee then they wouldn't be able to keep the servers up and no one would be able to play. That's the way it is with MMORPGs.

But, no. I don't have it because I don't have a stupid credit card -_-

4. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

I Do, I'm selling all my stuff because I'm moving into FREE Second Life. I'm Simon Cowell in AV. I have a Cannon, a craft computer and sprinkler, and a size 8 Lot, all going for $8.00 US. Contact me if you are interested.

5. rebakan

rebakan New Member

6. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

No disrespect but the original question was asked 3 years ago plus the fact that the game has been cancelled by Eaxis.