The Worldsims Story

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by lworley, May 15, 2003.

1. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

you have a reason to fear the knock at the door. Later that night: knock, knock,...

2. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Who's there!? :eek: <.< >.> >.<

3. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

Bill, From Simgateway. I'm Backkkkkkkk. So about that murfibulator I asked about earlier....

4. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Here you go, all wrapped up... now get out of your house (jeez the nerve of people)

5. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

get out! cmon cmon hurray up!

6. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Ahh... now to relax in this new chair that he recently bought...:D

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

... which in actuality is not really a chair, but a hippopotamus with noodles on his back, but he sat down anyways and started eating the noodles. The noodles in turn started to...

8. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

... bookshelves. Harry broke his teeth and began to cry, creaming out loudly that ...

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

"Blasphemers shalt not go to Heaven." And blaspheme he did, for seven days and seven nights, *spoilers for SH1* while simultaneously battling off swarms of Demon Children and asking random strangers "Have you seen a little girl? Aged 5-7? With long dark hair?" */spoilers*, until...

10. babewithbrains_14

Rayman jumped out of nowhere with his giant golden fist, found the little girl and punched her! The little girl cried and Harry bought a webcam. The webcam however did not ...

11. OinkUsed2BABunny

:eek:

... however did not condone child abuse! The web-cam then turned into a 72 foot tall transforming robot, and sat down to eat a bowl of Uncle Ben's Minute Rice. The rice was so tastey that...

12. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

he decided not to use Kikkoman soya sauce on it, this however enraged the forces of Kikkoman and their hired goons forced the door open and ....

13. OinkUsed2BABunny

politely asked the gentle Harry to please kindly dabble a drop or two of their fine product in his American packaged rice. To which Harry replied: "..."

14. Simman23

Simman23 New Member

"Fine at the cost of 1,000,000 pounds form chocolate do you have an agreement?"...

15. OinkUsed2BABunny

to which Harry replied: "How in Oblivion are you going to get all that into my house??"

[Yes, I realize that Harry is now talking to himself. Roll with it.]

16. babewithbrains_14

You gotta roll with it, you gotta take your time... Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Harry thought. He didn't have a good reply.

17. OinkUsed2BABunny

Harry thought that was a rather shoddy attempt at answering himself, so he launched himself out of the window of his 23rd floor apartment in an attempt to uncover the meaning of life. But instead, he uncovered just how hard the pavement outside his apartment building really is.

He's ok now, though. After 13 reconstructive surgeries, and many many painful months of rehabilitation therapy, he's now able to slightly twitch his left pinky once for "yes", and twice for "no". That's how the nurses know whether he wants strained green pea mush or lasagna paste for dinner.

18. babewithbrains_14

Shut up, Oink.

19. OinkUsed2BABunny

"I'm wasting your time, aren't I? ;)" Said Oink.

20. babewithbrains_14

'Yes,' replied Babe. 'But it's okay. I'd only be wasting it by doing any housework I have.'