Troubleshooting there is a weird baby in my sims crib

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by catiejane, Jun 9, 2011.

1. catiejane

catiejane New Member

So i was playing sims 3 with the new generations expansion pack and it has been going pretty well for the most part. Now all of a sudden after loading a saved game the squares with the sims faces in them to control which sim you give commands to is no longer there. Also, my sims just had a new baby. When i loaded the saved game it showed a strangers baby in the crib. The baby had a different name and when i tried to click on the baby to pick it up it wouldn't allow me to. It said my sims didn't know the family enough to pick up the baby. Anyone know how to fix this?

2. Jessica86

Jessica86 New Member

I had the same problem that started only after I installed generations! The squares with sims faces in it no longer had faces in them and you can't click on the people at all. Reseting the sims does not work!

3. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

There are a lot of strange things happening because of the Generations EP. It sounds like you've discovered another one. I have no clue how to fix it.

4. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Good thing I haven't installed it yet !
    Did you by chance remove any mods or hacks in the game when you installed the new expansion pack?