Those darn townie kids.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kimblee, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

Those darn townie kids.

Well, i got sick of dealing with all the iddle townie kids, so I got a mod thjat lets me adopt them...

anyone else done this?

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

No I try to ignore them, though I let some of my playable children use the more obnoxious ones (eg Chandler Platz) as fight-partners ... actually CP is getting too good, he wins more than he loses these days. I guess he's had too much practise. I like that. ;) I suppose I ought to start beating up Orlando Bertino next ... :rolleyes: (I only let my girl sims beat up boy townies, BTW. Then if the girl loses I can loathe the townie even more and if she wins I can pretend that I feel sorry for the poor townie.) :p

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Only in my storybook neighborhoods. They had the unsettling habit of walking into the middle of a carefully staged scene that I had set up to photograph. :( So I kidnapped them all and sent them to an orphanage.

Otherwise, I let my sim kids have a couple for friends. I like it when they play cops and robbers and giggle. It's cute.

4. Kimblee

Here's marsha, or Marisa.... or whatever that little annoying thing is called.

She's kinda pretty all grown up, doncha think?

Attached Files:

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I agree. Someone else grew her up and said she was pretty. I haven't tried to grow her up yet, but if I zoom in to take a closer look at the child Marsha, I have noticed that she is more attractive than her icon would lead you to believe. :)

6. Kimblee

Here's more of her childhood...

And her beautiful foster parents. (Also, doncha think Brittany Parker looks a lot like her foster mum? I noticed that when I was looking through the "family" album.)

Attached Files: