Tim!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bryan, Sep 24, 2002.

1. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

ahh! i've been seen by three people *screams and hides* anyway, i got that hangman game done (finnally!) and its prety cool, you should see some positive liking towards this game ;) there are 50 total random words, another 50 to be added later ;) anyway, tell me your opinins and what you think should be added to the game :) i think i'll put my newer version of 21 on here either today or tomarow...

Attached Files:

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That's so Sweet of you Tim. Thanks!! :classic:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

yay hangman!!! *drool!* OK, I'll try to be a good girl and work on sims stuff like I planned and NOT go play hangman for hours... YET! ;) :p :whitekitty: :bunny:

4. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You are really cute Tim. But I knew that already. ;)
    I like that glimpse in your eye too. hehe. Thanks Tim. :classic:

*Gives Tim a big hug*

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha silly me... I didn't go back to the page before this and check the posts I missed!! I got to see Tim now too!! :D Yay!!! I agree with Nina, cute! And with a gleam in his eye!! ;)

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yeah!! ;) No wonder all the girls are following him around the simschat like puppets after a meatbone... Especially as he has such a sweet personality too. :classic:

*Smiles at Tim*

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

WHat?! Poor tim is being stalked!!??? :p Who ARE these girls!! Protect our tim!! ;) :whitekitty:

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol. They just want his attention. *chuckles* They aren't really stalking him. He's not alone to have a harem in chat. Sam and Jake has it too. ;);) So .. wow... we really have some popular guys here. :classic:

9. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

Yeah, can't wait to see what the topic will be. :classic:

10. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

. o 0 (you don't know what its like to be a popular guy on TheSims chat ;)) well, lew wanted to see me, so yeah, you guys get too to, isn't that fun? no? well ok. besides, i've been way too busy right now...

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Tim. I know.. ;) I've seen you.. and the girls :classic:
    Must say you're handle it bery well. :classic: ;)

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Don't stay TOO busy Tim! ;) It's always nice to see you here when you have the time though. :D :whitekitty:

13. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

time is always in short supply...i made a change to the done button on the hangman game, and i need to make a few modifications on this new Mastermind game and then i can put it on here :) beware, this game is very hard, i'll include a text file of the code for those of you who want to see it :p

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I have to get some time and play your hangman Tim. :classic:

15. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

its ok if you don't...right now i'm working on where i put my floppy so i can upload the Mastermind game, but right now, my mind is not here...

16. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

* searches for timz's mind*

17. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

Mastermind

i found it Lew! and my game! fwhahaha! i made my modifications and now its ready to be placed here! ready for mind bending action? btw, if the hangman game or this game prompts you to save it as hangman.zip.php or mastermind.zip.php remove the .php and it should work, that goes the same for this one, Josh says the zip is corrupted i say its this site since its run on php but whatever...oh, and i included a text file of the code for this game so you guys can see how much i did :p

Attached Files:

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Great!!! Thanks Tim. Now I only neeed some time.:LOL:

19. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

your welcome Nina, find any bugs or anything please tell me and i will try to make improvements or um, any things like that will have the new 21 game up soon, and new games up soon as well i hope :)

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

You are absolutely stunning sometimes Tim. :classic: