Tim!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bryan, Sep 24, 2002.

1. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

interesting...
    Test: <:( )

2. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

oooh! btw! i have another game around here somewhere...anyone care to see it when i find the floppy its on?

3. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Yes, yes, yes Tim.. :classic:

*tries to see what game it is*

4. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

alrighty, this should be a fun game...

i give the credit to my teacher he gave us the code to it, and boy was their a lot of code :confused:

Attached Files:

5. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

tell me your opions or what not...

6. Bryan

Bryan Member

COOL!

7. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

alrighty, i need some help on this hangman game, i need word ideas, words to guess...any ideas anyone...? :p

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Uhm.. Tim!
    When I open that I only get that colourthing?? How do I get hangman?? Gahhh!! :(

*Doesn't like things that's not works as expected*

9. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

what what? thats not hangman, thats mastermind, you have to guess the position of three colors (they are random everytime) i haven't finished the handman game!

lmao Bryan, great thing ;)

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Tim. I solverd that three position colour thing in the 3rd try... Now what?? :classic:
    (And yes, I know it changes and you get random correct answers)

11. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

you have to wait till i finish other games, they should get progrseivly harder...

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

ok Tim. :classic:
    I'll wait then.

13. Bryan

Bryan Member

14. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

shhh Bryan, i haven't done that password thing you asked me too, i'm open to suggestions on games (no prommises though...)

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*listens to Tim*

What games???

*Is always open for fun games*

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

have fun working on your hangman game! I can't wait to see that, I LOVE word games!! :) *bunny* *whitekitty* I downloaded your mastermind game and will play it later. :)

I should go back to sleep soon....

17. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

*Nods in agreement with Fae*

You must take real good care of you Fae.. :classic:

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'll probably get back to bed soon, as I need the sleep to heal. But I wanna hang out here now that I'm back!! *feels pathetic like a small child throwing a fit*.... heh. :p

19. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

hopeing to have an update on the 21 game and the MasterMind game up soon, the hangman game i'm just so lazy lol but the new 21 game isn't really that fun, but i got images in it, which look like cards so, yeah and um, Lew wanted me to give you guys a pic of me so, here it is, its my school ID so yeah lol and um lets see, the new Masermind game looks hard to do, and lots of games to come, i have a book barrowed and i intend to program them and put them here in a big zip file, the new 21 game will include a readme file however.... :)

Attached Files:

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I understand Fae. ;) Just take it slow.

Tim!! Cutie!! :classic: