To Josh

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by joe989, Sep 5, 2002.

1. joe989

joe989 New Member

To Josh

:bored: r u going to really make the item i asked for? cuz i really want that vending machine... cuz i was looking back at old mail and is that what im supposed to do cuz... i want a... VENDING MACHINE FOR MY SIMS!!! they would apreciate it... please reply if u ever get to working on it... i would like to try it out... on account of it was my idea...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I'm never made an object. I only specialize in skins. Nonasart, who moderates the WorldSims Artists and Objects forums makes some great objects :)

3. joe989

joe989 New Member

can u ask him?

4. ManagerJosh

First, nonasart is "her." She's a lady, so be respectful. Next, you could ask nonasart yourself. She has PMs here. Just drop her one.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've seen vending machines for sodas before, you might try doing a search for one. I think the one I got is a Pepsi machine. I don't know if anyone has tried to make one do snacks.

6. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Josh.
    Since you specializes in skins.. can you do one of my daughter? And if so.. what do you need from me

7. ManagerJosh

Pictures, figure, and a good vision :)

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Okies.. I'll see what i can come up with. But you have to give me an adress i can send the pict. to. They will be in jpeg, scanned through PSP. Or just give me the settings you want. I have PSP 7

*hugs*

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

This sounds like a neat project!! Can we see screenshots when you get your sims? I've never tried to make a sim look like an actual real life person... I've seen people do celebrety skins though and it seems the noses are often too wide... I keep thinking I'll try to do one of me someday, maybe I'll crop out the middle of my nose... hehe!

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol.
    Well Macmastersim has done several it seems. And other ppl to. I'meager to see what Josh needs actually in terms of quslity and such...
    i think you will do just fine yourself: ptactise gives skills you know.. hehehe

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yeah, the more I mess around with Photoshop the better I get. :)

12. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Nina! She wants her skin?

Do it! I'll be able to see how she looks like with the hair cut! Did you see? I'm posting a lot!!! And the little :bunny: is great! he hops and does everything.....

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hehe yeah the bunny is one of the best smilie/emotes here. :bunny: :D I just checked out your profile Emidio, nice to meet you!

14. reniusa

reniusa New Member

I'd like to see too. :)

I like the sim heads that look like sims though, and not real heads.

Like when I did my Munster Family on request. I didn't want them to look like pictures pasted on a sim face? Know what I mean?

Still would love to see them. :D

15. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

WOw ...Nina can i have the skin of you and your daugther?

16. Emidio

Emidio New Member

Thanks Fae!

Thank you! I'm new on the forum, but a bit old on the chat! Thank you again!:)
    I loved the people here..I already know Nina, Reniusa, and lewdini.

17. reniusa

reniusa New Member

I'm glad you've been posting in here, Emidio. Makes it fun when alot of us are posting!!! :D Plus, it is nice to have some new takes on things.

18. ManagerJosh

Glad to have you here Emidio :classic:

19. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Glad to have u Emidio...
    Nina is a warm person...
    Reni is good for laughs...
    Faeluna is kind
    and
    Josh...er....Josh...erm...well he owns this site

20. reniusa