How Do I Tricky family ties

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Discord, May 23, 2007.

1. Discord

Discord New Member

Tricky family ties

I like to write stories with my games, and I have my heart set on a storyline with an adult woman looking after her teenaged little sister after their parents die. The only problem is, when I try to "create family" and create an adult sim and then a teenaged sim, I don't have the option of making them siblings. I know it's possible to have adult and teen siblings in the game, so why can't you create them that way right off the bat? It's so annoying! I can't even just make them roomies or something because the game dictates that a sim that isn't an adult or elder must be related to an adult in the household.

Is there a cheat or download or some sort of trick that will allow me to make them sisters?

2. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Why not start the story off in your game and kill off the parents? Leaving a Teen and a Child...then proceed, letting the teen grow into an adult and look after her sister? It'll make the sims lives just that little bit more miserable because they'll remember the death of their parents.

Cass.

3. Vega

Vega New Member

hi Discord :)
    why don't you join us in the short story contest? it would be great to have new people entering the contest...

4. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I agree with Vega here: it would be GREAT if you joined the short story contest! You can take a look at it, at least. If you haven't had a look at it yet you can find the link in both mine and Vega's signitures (if you haven't noticed :winks:). It's great and the prises rock as well. But if you're not planning on going on this site a lot, then maybe they don't appeal to you? Anyway, take a look at it at least and then let us know if you're going to join. :)