How Do I Triplets

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Malice Mizer, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Malice Mizer

Malice Mizer New Member

Triplets

How do you get multiple births like 3,4, even 5 babies. My one friend swears she had triplets but I have never had them, only twins which it pretty easy just cheat or eat cheesecake. I hear you can only get them with a mod, does anyone know where to find one?

2. anniew06

anniew06 New Member

Cheesecake?? Is this something your Sims can make themselves? Never heard this.

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I believe there is something about triplets and quads in the FAQs, Mizer.

Annie, I think you get cheesecake with OFB and up. If your sim has all the cookery skills you can get, you can make cheesecake... I think (never tried it myself). If your sim eats it while being pregnant, it's more likely that said sim will have twins. :)

4. anniew06

anniew06 New Member

Ah, thanks Muffin! I guess I never really have them "serve dessert" so I haven't had them make cheesecake... will try this next time.

5. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

The cheescake only comes with OFB (I uninstalled it recently, and there is no longer a 'cheesecake' option. I'm not sure how many cookery points you need for it, more than half (I think), but the skill doesn't have to be full.
    Eating cheesecake doesn't make twins a certainty, but it definitely increases the chance of having twins.
    To get triplets or quads you would need a hack (sorry, I don't know any)
    hope that helps :)

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

At least 7 points for cheesecake ... maybe even 8. I just used it as well ... memory like a sieve these days. The poor Figgis family now has six brats and the eldest has just left home. The goddess Mirelly will not stop in "blessing" this shambly with progeny, so it'll not be long before the rock-a-bye-baby jingle is heard again.

7. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Ah Mirelly...Thou art a cruel goddess - yet wise in thine sight!

8. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

Twins

Whenever my Sim eats cheesecake she gets Twins.

I had triplets once naturally...3 girls.
    Also i've noticed that other people find it impossible to have same sex twins (boy/boy or girl/girl) but whenever i have twins they are same sex.

I have no hacks or anything on my game.

I guess its just luck.

9. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

That's actually a glitch that happened in your game. The game is not developed to have more than twins. Sometimes the game will hiccup and repeat a birth when it's not supposed too, it gets stuck into a loop.

10. Peati

Peati Mountain Biker Maniac

I cannot have girl/girl twins! Out of the last 15 pairs of twins I have had, I have only had boy/boy and girl/girl, I mean really. Who needs boys? :rolleyes:

11. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I almost never get girls. Almost always one of each and once in a while 2 boys. I've had 2 sets of girl/girl in all my time of playing the game (about 2 and a half years).

I think the game is skewed toward one of each twins.

And you will definitely get twins every time you have cheesecake. With Seasons you can give it as a gift; with OFB you can sell it in your bakery. That way everyone can experience the joy that is twins. :D

12. anniew06

anniew06 New Member

Once, for my second child, I wanted a girl so badly that I exited without saving because the child is just generated randomly anyway and will change each time... I had to restart the game two times until on the third try I finally got a GIRL!

13. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

ive done that before but once i actually exited 10 times and i was just about to give up and the girl came out i was nearly tearing my hair out

14. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

i can never be bothered to save and exit more than once. luckily the second time it's always been a girl!! ;)

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Rozzalina, I'm getting the same myself. I only try again if my neighborhood badly needs balancing up gender-wise. I've had gay couples before now, but only because I wanted it that way ... not because there was a shortage of of the opposite sex. Why, that would be ... well ... icky :(

16. babyace2006

babyace2006 New Member

I always get girls.....always which is annoying...but oh well.

17. FerVader

FerVader New Member

WHATS OFB? Can I have twins in University?

18. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Not sure exactly what you're asking about the twins.

With University you cannot have any babies while your sims are in college (young adult stage). But if your sim is a normal adult they can have twins with just the base game.

OFB= Open for Business. It's where the cheesecake cheat entered the picture which will give you twins if the pregnant Sim eats it.