TS2 cheats

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by grizfan235, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Xadavus

Xadavus New Member

I am not sure about you guys, but I think they sorta fixed the move object cheat to some degree. In Sim 1 you could use move object cheat to delete sim and bring him back with almost all stats green. But when I tried on Sims 2, I couldn't get my sim back.

So if you are thinking about using it, please save you game befor trying.

Xad

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yikes!! Thanks for posting to warn us! I usually save my game before deleting my sim, but since I'm so used to it working I might not have... now I definitely will save first and see if I can get my sim back!! I tried the move_objects on cheat to pick up dishes but it wouldn't let me delete them... :(

Has anyone else tried using the move_objects on cheat like they used to, and found it works differently now?

3. maautry

maautry New Member

working the cheats on ps2..HELP

How do you get the gnome on the ps2 console and how do you work the cheats????? please someone tell me. i am stuck and cannot get any further. ugh!:p

4. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

My new all time fav cheat is maxmotives on It maxs all the sims' motives (not sure if it does visiting sims but who cares about them!)

5. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

This isn't the right forum for the PS2 (at least, I don't think so). And you revived quite an old thread...5 months old, I think. Please post your questions in The Sims 2 Console/Handhelds/Mobile discussion forum. :cool: