u can drive in the sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 28, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

well what else wuld cruise mean? also there r parks i heard but there wont be stuff like restuarants or any big places exept for vacation homes buh thats it mayb in a future ep?

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

Maybe cruise means like wqalk around together. Like cruise around the backyard. who knows we'll just have to wait and find out.

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea i guess so

4. FinalFantasy4ever

hehe it was the only thing i could think of

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Or you could take it literally and think of it as a romantic cruise on a ship.

6. FinalFantasy4ever

yes u could. that is a possibility. guess we can't underestimate what they may do in ts2

7. mattho

mattho New Member

Um..... now that I look at that pic more closely, it looks more like "Dance together"... ;)

8. FinalFantasy4ever

hmm it may be i should look at it wearing glasses but they uhh....broke hehe

9. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

o well i guess we'll have to wait til maxis says so

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

If it says cruise together I'm wondering if that means those teen sims would leave the party together? As in the expression "let's cruise" when you mean let's leave, let's go. :p Or maybe they go off on their own at the party to find some privacy... ;)

11. TheHairyDudette

TheHairyDudette New Member

Doesn't it say 'Dance Together'? Wouldn't that make just a wee little bit more sense?

12. mattho

mattho New Member

That's exactly what I'm thinking....

13. usman

usman New Member

I don't think Maxis would make outside version of home just yet. The Sims 2 mostly stays indoors.

14. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

thats cuz their houses are gonna be so awesome that they dont want to leave!!

15. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

lol yup ;) lol hahaha hehe also i forgot, thereIZ community lots like grocery stores n stuff n also i read one of those it culd happen stories u no those stories that can happen in the sims 2 that u can drive but i guess we'll have to find out later ;)

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I wonder if they will have something come pick them up when they want to go to the grocery store, or if they'll be able to have cars and drive themselves? Since all the stuff so far has your sims being picked up and given a ride I'm kind of guessing they'll keep doing it that way... but we can always hope and dream....

17. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yup n pray

18. englishninja

englishninja New Member

It sez dance together, it is just very blurred, but it makes sense and if you look closely it looks like dance together too.

19. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

yeah lol i they aint gonna drive!

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I guess give us some fuzzy text and our hopeful imagination kicks into overdrive. ;) ;)