Ugliest Sims!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Peati, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Peati

Peati Mountain Biker Maniac

Ugliest Sims!

Well lately my genetics have not been working for me at all, so I thought I would see if you guys had ever had a bad combo of genes! :rolleyes:

The rules are:

You must post pictures of the sim from toddler to adult (a.k.a. pictures of toddlerhood, childhood, teenager, and adult).

The sim must have at least one parent that was Maxis made, and the parent that is made by you must have a grandfather in the family tree. No CAS creations! :D The only exception would be an alien abduction baby, they can just have a father since the genetics are random.

You must put down the parents names!

So I will post mine once my canidates have grown up, I have three toddlers that are on the list :eek:

2. fuzzy_ferret_luver

fuzzy_ferret_luver New Member

I'm going to sound so shallow here...I'm really not, it's just how I play the game. But I only make attractive people in CAS. So they usually have attractive kids.
    Except for this one couple, I don't know *what* happened! The father was good looking, the mom was pretty, and they end up having a weird lookin' kid. Not butt ugly, but not as gorgeous as her mom. Weird.

3. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

I think my ugliest kid was the product of an adopted daughter of Brandi Broke and Malcolm Landgraab. Seriously- they were all chin.
    They had tiny eyes and really weirdly shaped heavy eyebrows too. mmm lovely.

4. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

lol i do the same(not shallow either) and ill get an idea to make a really ugly family then after a few days of playing i change my mind and make them as attractive as i can i cant help it :S.

5. sayaka05

sayaka05 New Member

I only create attractive sims as well...

dunno why, but i prefer pretty sims. haha.

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

pictures people! we want pictures...

7. Ruzz

Ruzz New Member

I hate ugly sims too :( I change the look of my sims on the mirror if they turn out bad.

8. Peati

Those of you that said you only made attractive sims - I am totally with you! Unless I am making a sim for a story, like Victoria Winters in A Single Rosebud, I try to make them attractive. (Not shallow either ;))

The thing is though, I love to merge my CAS sim's lives with the maxis sim's lives, and sometimes, the combinations are particually horrid :eek: :D

So come on people! We need your ugly pictures!!! :rolleyes: The pictures I am going to post as soon as they are grown are of Chrissi and Charlie Tinker, the twins of Wanda Tinker and Travis A. (his last name is really long!), both of Bluewater Canyon.

9. Rozzalina

Rozzalina Dream Catcher

ooooh I can understand your sims looking a bit odd peati- Wanda Tinker was certainly no looker.

10. Peati

That's what I thought at first, but she accually cleans up not too bad! Of course she still isn't pretty, persay, but once you slim her down, and change her clothes, hair and makeup she isn't half bad... :rolleyes:

The twins at this point (they are toddlers still, I have been playing another family) look more like their dad then their mom... but I have a feeling they are going to have Travis's nose and Wanda's lips! :gasp:

11. sayaka05

sayaka05 New Member

ha.

but then again,

it's up to the players...

we could afford to have a few ugly sims in our game, no?

12. krazzy kezzy

krazzy kezzy foodlover

i dont play the 'ready made' sims as i call them a lot so which neighborhood is wanda tinker in

13. Ace

Ace New Member

I always made nothing but attractive Sims also. Then one day I was in a mean mood and made a couple as ugly as I could get them while still looking human to see what kind of children they would have. Oh my goodness! You should have seen those kids. Incredibly ugly! I actually found myself feeling sorry for them and became rather of fond of them...lol. Unfortunately, I lost that family when my computer crashed. I was going to continue marrying them to ugly Sims because they were so ugly the children were actually hilarious to look at. I had forget about them until I saw this thread. I may try and create another ugly clan now.

Also, I had an attractive couple who had children. For some reason their noses came out looking like pig noses. Very odd.

14. Peati

Pictures people pictures! No more rules, just post! :rolleyes: Here are a couple of mine:

1. This is Charlie Tinker, the son of Wanda Tinker and Travis A. He has a twin sister, Chrissi who looks like him, I will get pics of her soon!

2-5. This is Star Strella, an alien abduction baby. Her eyes are huge! They are seriously the largest eyes I have ever seen on a sim. So this is her as a toddler, child, teen and adult. As an adult she isn't so bad looking, but I didn't have a better picture. She accually grew into her eyes somewhat, but I think that may of been because they couldn't get bigger :eek: :D

Attached Files:

15. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

You might want to post the files with 'snapshot' in the title instead of 'thumbnail'.

I like ugly sims. They have more personality. :)

16. Peati

Snapshot? Where would I find that? :confused:

I am not sure about this picture thingy :rolleyes:

17. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

You can find your snapshots in the same file as your thumbnail ones. Snapshots are the bigger versions of the pictures and thumbnails are the small ones (you'll find them at the end). If you move your cursor over your attatched pictures, it says name: thumbnail_(lots of numbers) and on the last one it says name: snapshot_(lots of numbers). Just stay clear of the photos at the end of your 'Storytelling' file named thumbnails. :)

18. Peati

Oooh thanks Muffin! :D