Umbra says Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions Forums' started by Umbra, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Umbra

Umbra "Henry!"

Umbra says Hi

As you might have been able to decrypt, the name's Umbra. I got to this site through my - I think I can call her girlfriend - who told me about this site and a story she had been writing. Although she never told me the site's name, she gave away her own username, which was muffin-tacos, through which I managed to find this site. (Google is my friend.)

About myself then. Never having actually played a Sims game, it might seem strange for me to join this site. Some people might actually call it wrong. But as I know one of the first members of the site (and, for an unrelated side-note I LOVE Spore) I felt like it was worth a try. And now, here I am.

My biggest focus on this site - except muffin, that is - will probably be the Fanfiction forum, as not only do I write myself, I'm also - again, an unrelated side-note - a Moderator of Fanfictions (and Roleplays) on another site.

Well, that's all from me.

2. scarylodger

scarylodger New Member

Hello there :)
    x

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Welcome aboard!