Unleashed It out!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bryan, Sep 24, 2002.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I haven't.......I've been out of this country :p

2. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

and where did you go?

3. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

that counts as out of your homestate Josh :p

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Actually some of the places we moved I met people who had NEVER been out of their home state!! They lived in ONE house their whole lives, and hardly even left the TOWN!! That was a little weird for me... we moved a LOT when I was a kid, all over the United States.... I've only been to parts of Mexico outside of the US though.

5. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

erm...thats just scarry...

6. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

No one been to Singapore before?

7. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

No Lew. I haven't. I've been in Norway, FInland, Denmark (of course), Marocco, passing through UK and in Florida. :)
    I want to go to New York to visit relatives, to Wien to see the Spanish Ridingschool, France to see my cousin, UK again to get some new guinea pigs, and to see friends, a lot of places in US, Australia, New Zealand etc.. to see friends.. :classic:
    How much money do I need??? :classic: ;)

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Wow!! You are a World Traveler Nina!!! cool!! :) I've been to Florida, we used to live there for about a year when I was 6, and my brother moved there now, so at least I've been ONE of the places you've been to! :D

9. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

i live real close to salt lake!!!!!! i live in riverton-utah-usa!!!!!!

10. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

erm...i haven't been out of the USA so nope, sorry lew...not yet...if you have any plans on comming to Lv...look me up! fwhahaha! but um...i've been all over the country...er...whats this thread on...? :confused:

11. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOl it's about "Unleashed is out" - and so are we.. unleashed and out of topic.. :.D:p:D

12. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

lol we always mess up topics hopelessly don't we...?

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

well. I think so.. :LOL:

14. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

we need to figure out how to not do that as bad...

15. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Hehehe.. You're right about that! :);)

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...Maybe we can close off topics that have gone a few days without anything being ON topic in that thread anymore?? And also maybe when we see it's getting into a totally different topic, but it's interesting, we should start a new thread, and at the end of the original thread announce that we started the new thread and ask for the old one to be closed....

17. ManagerJosh

I prefer not closing threads unless really necessary.

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think it's starting to make it hard for new people coming in to read threads they're interested in, there are threads that start out on topics maybe a new person would want to comment on, but by the time they read through to the end of the thread it's totally off topic. That's what I was thinking of....

19. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I think you're right about that Fae. I think we all are a bit "unleashed" about the threads. On the other hand they get to a point where the subject are more or less "finished", so we tend to get off topic very easiky here. ;)
    *has a feeling she one of tje really big "sinners" in that*

At the same time i agree with you Josh. It's not time to close a thread until it "dies out". :)

How about a poll on it?? eekk.. *hides quickly behind her ears* :p

20. ManagerJosh

any wonder why things leads to other places?