Upload Your Pets Pictures!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 20, 2006.

1. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

The left-dog (in the left picture) is what my cross between a Doberman (dog) and a Boxer (female) looks like, growling at her father (the pure Dobe).
    The right picture is one of my sim Boxers about to have puppies.

I think I'm going to try to create some animate versions of my real life dogs. :p

Attached Files:

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Here's Elijah Kane and his great-grandpa's dog Abbey. Abbey's a holy terror. Elijah's mommy is scared of her. But Elijah loves her.

Abbey is one of the adoptable dogs you get when you install Pets. Just a warning: she's learned every command but is destructive, aggressive and not housebroken.

She's a bit of a challenge, in other words. :rolleyes:

She's good with kids, though.

Attached Files:

3. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Thanks for the warning. I was planning on having one of my sims adopt her next time I was playing. lol I might avoid her for now until I get the hang of the game a bit more. ;)
    She's a cutie though. :D

Cass.

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I FINALLY managed to housebreak her. It took one good scolding from one family member about peeing in the kitchen, and then I watched her like a hawk whenever her bladder was heading toward the orange. When she "went" in the yard she got major praise and cuddles and after that it was easier.

She still destroys the furniture on a regular basis, however, and you should see the yard ... I'll try to remember to get a photo or two. I had the mom play with her so now they're better friends. For a while Skylar was avoiding the dog completely.

Now they've got a kitten, too, Bailey. He and Abbey are already good friends. Grandpa really wanted a kitty so I said OK. :rolleyes:

Poor guy really misses his hubby, who died.

5. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I had Jasmine and Blake adopt Abbey. She is a handful, I'd have to agree. Abbey doesn't even like other dogs very much; I had made a husky and moved him in with the family, and they have a low relationship. :rolleyes: