Spore vehicles pics & discussion

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by master genesis, Aug 9, 2005.

?

normal or wierd vehicles

1. flying

100.0%
  2. ground

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. water

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. normal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. wierd

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tye

Tye New Member

2. chris_damon

chris_damon New Member

I might actually try to make my vehicles look like my creatures, the same with the buildings as well I think. It might give the species a really cool look or something lol

3. Tye

Tye New Member

Yeah... You could take a picture of the species a long time ago and take more as it evolves and then in your city make a monument of each generation! :smile:

4. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

5. artistvrd

I'm all for water mainly, I love to see some weird ones here and there but subs & boats....that's me right there.

6. Martun

Martun New Member

I'm wondering if all the vehicles you make HAVE to be of militeristic nature. I mean, tanks and stuff are cool, but can you make transports for trading with the other civilizations on your panet, and even inter-planetary trade spaceships?! In games like Civilization, trade was one of the more enjoyable aspects, as I eventually got bored of just blowing things up.
    I mean, don't forget this isn't only about warring with other species, it's a whole spectrum of social interaction?! Share the love! :love:

7. artistvrd

8. Vwoot

Vwoot New Member

mine will probably have a couple wepons but a lot of armor, or mabe the reverse. :spin:

9. Hazath

Hazath New Member

I'm thinking back to the '05 GDC when we see the three-legged guys about to be shelled by tanks and Will purchases a pair of flying ships. And they zoom away from his city and the soon to be war. He makes a comment around the lines of, "They seems to be pacificts." Or something. So, I am guessing, no.

10. Gungnir

Gungnir New Member

I wonder..You know the tractor beam the UFO has? Think you can drag planets? that'd be interesting if you dragged a planet closer to the sun...and it was inhabitied. That'd be an ultimate weapon..don't like the people on a planet? Drag em away from the sun and freeze em, or drag em closer and make them burn! Or drag meteors and pound them with that..or collide them with other planets!

hey..merging two planets..interesting idea....

11. InvaderBlack

InvaderBlack New Member

o_O

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh man! That would be awesome! You should send that to the Spore team! They'd probably put it in expansions, if it already isn't in the game. Gah, now I have to do that! Awesome idea!

12. Gungnir

Gungnir New Member

hmm...send it to the spore team...I'd do that..but...how? lol.

13. InvaderBlack

InvaderBlack New Member

Dunno... Anyone else got any ideas on how he'd send it to the Spore team?

14. Bonkywop

Bonkywop New Member

Ooh, I approve. I've always wanted to hurl celestial debris around space and seeing what gets hit for the fun of it. Well, since I read your post anyway. Don't know how you'd go about sending in your ideas.

15. Gungnir

Gungnir New Member

I think I found the email...And I sent one regarding the tractor beam and the petition.

16. artistvrd

well, don't forget that EA watches what goes on in there like there's no tomorrow. But that'd be great if they got to see it, and smart idea sending that petition, we NEED IT.

I've grown out of wants :smile:

17. Gungnir

Gungnir New Member

:(

I just found out from...I forgot which member, that the email I emailed never gets responses..

18. InvaderBlack

InvaderBlack New Member

Sigh... :(

Well, we can find more that might be answered!

*cough*notlikely*cough*