Very Important Hamster Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by surprised_by_witches, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Sorry to hear it. Give Witch Baby my sympathy. I still shed an occasional tear over my cat.:cry:

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Today is the goodbye to Hannah party. We blew up balloons and Witch Baby and her friend baked a cake (supervised, of course).

Here's a picture of her grave. Also, the vet does this really nice thing where they put the pet's footprints and name in a clay heart for you to bake. Don't know if you can see it very well, but I thought I'd post a picture.

Her little feet were so tiny.

We miss her very much, but it's good to know she's at peace. The vet said we were doing the right thing.

Attached Files:

3. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Aww....I'm so sorry. Witch Baby must be so upset. The clay heart is a very nice idea.

4. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Sorry about your hamster. :( The only experiences I've had with pet deaths were with fish and cats. >_<

5. Condraz23

Condraz23 New Member

Sorry about the hamster, I hope she gets better. I've never had any of my pets sick before so I don't really know how it feels.

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Um, sweetheart, she died. Guess you didn't read to the end.

Little Witch is taking it pretty well, though she doesn't like to use the word "funeral" hence the "goodbye to Hannah party." She doesn't like to discuss it much and I'm letting her process it in her own way.