Walking down the aisle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jupitershana, Sep 13, 2007.

1. alliekat

alliekat Insert quirky comment

Very excited. Though now we're beginning to get worried about people being extremely cheesed off for not knowing that we are actually getting married that night and won't be coming until after, because of the 30th that night as well.

Ash has suggeted sending the couple that we know will be cheesed a brief message stating the time and what's going on.

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Can you just send a note stating that there will be a very special surprise that you would like everyone to be present for at 5pm (or whenever?)

3. jupitershana

WOOT! We got our engagment pictures back!!!! Very excited. She ended up sending us 92 pictures after editing out the ones she didn't like. We only took pictures with her for about 35 minutes as well! I'm impressed! Here are some of our favorites!

Attached Files:

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Whoo, Shana, looking slim and trim! Way to go on the diet.

And you two look so happy. Congratulations, again!

5. jupitershana

Hey thanks! I think my last weight loss update said I was down to 206...I'm at 190 now! 50lbs lost overall!!! :D I'm very proud of myself. I would like to loose at least another 10 lbs before the wedding, 15 if at all possible.

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Start running Shana :D. Cause once you have a baby, the pounds are gonna come back with a vengeance :D

7. surprised_by_witches

You know, Josh, I think that was uncalled for and inappropriate. You aren't a woman, you have no idea how hard Shana's been working. Until you figure out a way that you can have a baby I'd keep such opinions to yourself.

Shana, you go girl. You are in charge of your own destiny.

8. ManagerJosh

You're right SBW..

Sorry Shana :) :eek:

9. jupitershana

:cloudnine: Thanks SBW.

Thank you Josh; I appreciate the apology. But seriously, if you can figure out a way to have a baby as SBW suggested then you're more than welcome to say that...but I want proof of a pregnant Josh first. :eyepopping:

10. ManagerJosh

Stuffing pillows under a shirt seems to have worked...

Hmmm..

I should consider finding Arnold's doctor :p

Attached Files:

11. alliekat

Just checking in to say not long now and EEK :eek:!!

We're just about ready to go. We've ordered some stubby holders for the bonbon thingys you give out at the end, and the beer mugs and individual champers glasses for the bridal party. We finally got the shirts, but still need the ties, and we picked up the rings the other day too.

All in all it's been a busy week. Now I get to sit at the computer and do an assignment that's due in just over 5 hours. Yay me for leaving things to the last minute :rolleyes:.

Huh, I wonder what the ticker does when it runs out.

12. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Aaww, Shana, you two look so sweet together! I'm so happy for you. And SBW is right you do look really slim, well done and keep on at it! :D

Oh, me too! Wouldn't it be cool if it said "CONGRATULATIONS!" or something? *me squeals with you about you getting married so soon* EEEK!! :hyper:

(I don't know what it is about wedding talk that makes me so.... squealy :p)

13. surprised_by_witches

You should have heard Witch Baby when my sister asked her to be in her wedding. I thought I was going to need new eardrums. :rolleyes:

I don't normally post pictures of my sweetie because I like to protect her from the big bad world but this one is too cute not to share ... so, here it is, my daughter at said wedding. My sister asked her what she wanted to wear, and she said, "wings, of course."

That's my girl.

Picture removed.

14. jupitershana

Allie: I'm getting so excited for you as well! *squeals along with muffin* I think it will say you're married, but I'm not sure! Things are coming along for you, I bet you're super busy!

Muffin: Thanks! I appreciate the compliment.

SBW: I know you've sent me that picture before and I'll say it again; I LOVE that picture of witch baby! She looks so angelic!

15. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Lovely pictures, Shana. I especially like the middle one. It's very sweet.

SBW, your little witch-baby looks like a fairy princess there. She's darling.

16. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Aw, that's so cute! I smiled when I read that. I agree with Lynet, Witch Baby is darling.

17. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I support your sentiments of protecting your baby witch from the big bad world, SB ... and yes she is an awesomely cute angel ... possibly enhanced by a brilliantly captured snapshot, I might add. All the same I would now take down that picture. You don't want Google indexing it and someone else deciding it might make a cool avatar or a background wallpaper for a fairies website .... It's a sick planet people. :(

Josh. Weight gain occurs during pregnancy, not after. Ladies who fail to regain their figures after childbirth may have many problems for which to blame their problem with poundage. A majorly important factor is the support of a loving and supportive mate. Be very careful, Josh, that you don't cross the line into the territory of the boorish chauvinist. I accept that you have apologised and don't wish berate our beloved leader unnecessarily but this is an important point.

Shana, you're looking really beautiful and Brandon ... is um ... looking irresistible. There's something about a #1 buzz cut that send me all gooey :rolleyes:

Allie. Yikes! Only days to go. What time si the ceremony? I wanna be there in spirit.

18. surprised_by_witches

Good point, Mirelly. Picture removed. Thanks everyone for the nice compliments ... she's a great kid, besides just being cute. :D

19. alliekat

We're aiming to start at about 7.30pm AEDST. Probably won't actually start until about 8, but you never know, I may be one of those rare brides who are on time lol :rolleyes:.

20. jupitershana

How are you feeling Allie??? 5 days to go!!!