Walking down the aisle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jupitershana, Sep 13, 2007.

1. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

I went to a family member's hen night a few years ago and it was a (very famous and well known company's 'adult' lingerie and more) party, complete with unmentionables. I think I was scarred for life LOL. To finish the night off, a male stripper came to the house and oh my, lol.

Of course, I was completely innocent all night, unlike some. LOL :p

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Alrighty everyone! I'm off for the wedding whirlwind!!! I'm swamped all day tomorrow and probably won't be back on until after the honeymoon is over. Wish me good luck, everything is going VERY smoothly so far and I'm relatively stress free at this point. Looking forward to seeing SBW and Sacharissa at our wedding on Saturday, and wishing everyone else would be able to make it, fly to MN and I won't blame you if you crash the wedding!

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Good luck and have a fun time. :)

4. hugzncuddles

hugzncuddles New Member

ONE DAY TO GO SHANA!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I'm sure that it will all go smoothly, if rather fast, so enjoy every single moment of the day!

And we want pics! And cake! :p :p :p

5. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Congratulations!!!! :hyper:

I wish you luck and happiness for all your days to come. And here's a little something I picked up that I thought you might like:

[​IMG]