Wants something for Sims2 to engage d20 play

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by geargail, Jul 27, 2004.

1. geargail

geargail New Member

Wants something for Sims2 to engage d20 play

I'm pretty much interested in "customizing" the Sims2 game to the way I would like to play it. --- For instance, rather than waiting for some Barbarian Outfit and some Wallpaper to make really shabby hovels... just make a "World".

I wanna see something like D&D, Xena, Magick the Gathering... where you can engage a fight with NPC's and attempt to fight for some purse, much like Dualing on Makin' Magick. ---- The idea I have about Sims2 is to be able to have more options available for your SIMS to fight back against some opponant.

Claire the Bear / El Bandido / Le Stank - could make an appearance and just cause some damage to the Sims characters. Claire could just come after the bee keeper for more honey if you have it in a storage locker...

The Robber ought to be another opponate where - unlike in the first Sims game, The characters were helpless in fighting back. I want to be able to smash that Robber with some brass knuckles and steel toed boots.

The added bonus - is if you win a Fight, you take something away from your opponant. Heck, make it profitable to be the Neighboorhood Bully. Then again your Rep points go down, and the other sims might be hesitant to being friends with your character though.

Temathi

2. geargail

geargail New Member

Include a "Purse" or "Pocket" list for the Sims2 Avataurs.

Your Sims - shouldn't forget their housekeys or wallet. Especially if they are going to head downtown or go to work. --- There should be some kind of thing where a Sim could bum a "ride" or a "Simolean" to travel from one neighboorhood to another.

Really fustrate your Sim Characters, royally - by having them lock the door to their house... leaving the previous wardrobe they worn with the purse and pocket list enabled. (( In that case, if the Sims Avataur can't contact a Sim Neighboor, or pull a key from the welcome mat.... would they have a cell phone function... to pop a lock ? ))

The Sim Avataur's ought to really do 'Despirate' things....

on the original Sims - you can choose a life of crime, but you have to take their word for it that they actually went out there and pick pocketed in order to earn a certain amount of cash to pay the bills.

Love to see the Sims smash into things - and get valuables that most honest sims would have to pay for.

My most favorate idea --- is Stealing an Orange at the Sims Market, and trying to outwit the cops while waiting for your Bus to arrive. learning how to use Stealth and other gameplay such as clearing your "name" before a bounty hunter gets your Sim.

Now, that would be FUN !!!

3. geargail

geargail New Member

Have Sim Avataur screw around with Hospital / Office.

more fun gameplay options.

Sim Parents with unruly children. ---- make your children sims behave at the waiting office. Even better is to keep your sim child from breaking open the tounge suppressers or doing other strange things like lose someone's X-Ray or do the chart switch-o-roo for rooms in the office.

Screw your Neighboor's Career / Relationship / Reputation !!!

... be able to hide your next door neighboors mail, if you are cheating with Mrs Bella Goth. Dont let the car salesman know you've had Cherry Pie on the side order of Cool Whip. (( have something occur, like Bella's former lover, Mortimor "smell" the scent of your Sim perfume on her body and they know it's your skanky body odor... because you failed to take care shower. ---- Even worse, Bella didn't take one after slobbering over her neckline.))

Hickies on the neck should be included...

Temathi

4. Online

Online Guest

You must of really thought this through. You should send them to Easports and Maxis. I used to know some email that you could send your ideas to. I will get back to you with a email address so you could send your ideas in. They love new ideas that are well thought out.

5. geargail

geargail New Member

I'd be grateful for sending info for a game developer.

to be honest...

I thought that the series of stuff I left on this string was gonna be "edited" out or just "toasted." End of story.

Who would be able to market a violent game, unless it's Driver 3, or maybe Doom. Still, there's that element of wanting to push your simmy to the ultimate in life's little fustrations.

Temathi