Weird Events and Other Strangeness...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ScarletSorceror, Jun 23, 2012.

1. ScarletSorceror

ScarletSorceror New Member

I thought it would be good to have a thread dealing with any strange or unusual events in our Sims lives.

Bianca Monty was happily co-habiting with Oberon. One night Titania came around uninvited to visit. I left Oberon chatting with her whilst Bianca was entertaining a friend from work. I don't know what happened next between Oberon and Titania but Bianca rushed over to Oberon, smacked him in the face, and refused to share a bed with him for the next seven days.

Over in, errrmmmm, the place that looks like the set of a 1950's sci/fi/ horror movie, my Sims seem to be in an ongoing battle with their neighbours regarding knocking over flamingos and stealing gnomes.

What's been happening with your Sims... ?

S.x.

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

My Sims don't do exciting things that you find in the scenerios. I enjoy having them go to work, come home and skill up, go to bed then start over again the next day. Thank goodness for aging, though, as that keeps things interesting.