Welcome back from London Vega

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Odinmoon, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Welcome back from London Vega

Welcome back from London. Vega I hope you enjoyed your trip and have many things to post in What's new. :)

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Or in this thread :p

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Welcome back, Vega! How was London? Hope we'll be seeing lots of you now that you're back. :)

BTW, guys, I've finnished my song. *clears throat*
    Odinmoon and Vega sittin' in a tree C-O-O-K-I-N-G chicken soup. :D

Aint it great? LOL.

4. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

:eek: Muffin don't quit your day job!!!!. If you want to sing in our band, we will call you.:weeping:

5. muffin-tacos

LOL, Odinmoon. :rotfl: I'm honored. :p

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Looks like Vega has got Jet lag :rolleyes:

7. Vega

Vega New Member

Hi all :) London was great and i loved it :D

It was my first flight and i just loved the feeling and to see Earth from above. And it was cool when plane was close to London because i could see Big Ben, London Eye, Hyde Park and all that.

I've visited many places and i had a lot of fun in Dungeon and Madame Tussauds :p I loved to be in Hyde Park and my favorite place was Kew Gardens. It's such a beautiful place :) I liked the way people behave and how things work there, it's so diferent from my country :confused:

It's good to be back and now i have almost 500 posts to read :eek:
    and what is that song about me and moon? :eek:

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Glad you enjoyed it, Vega. :D

I often stop to wonder what it is that makes a patch of earthly territory so instantly homey and the rest of it so utterly fascinating and "foreign". Especially when seen from above in a plane from where it all looks so peaceful and undifferentiated. Ooh ... getting all philosophical. Change gear. Isn't it odd the things you don't get around to where you live. I've never done the London sight-seeing things, although I've been there a lot over the years, sometimes for work, but most often to visit friends or do theatre, shopping etc. Drool ... oh, the shopping ... gimme an American Express card and leave me in New Bond Street. Heaven. :D

9. muffin-tacos

When my family and I were visiting London we went to the Dungeons and Madam Don't-Know-How-To-Spell-Her-Name as well. It was really fun. But there were way to many people in Madam Don't-Know-How-To-Spell-Her-Name to actually see much of it. It was funny because at one point my mum nearly knocked "someone" over with her bag and I went to apologize to that person for her rudeness only to find that it was one of them wax dolls! :eek: LOL.

I'm curious, Vega, did you go on the scary ride at the end of the London Dungeons? You know, the bit where you get "hanged". I did and I regretted it the minute I sat down in my seat. Ever since going on free fall, I've been very scared of those drop down from heights rides. :scared:

As for the song I made up, you'll find out soon enough. ;) :D
    I think.

10. Vega

Vega New Member

LOL muffin, i loved that ride :D it was so much fun! I just wish it was higher like 20 meters eheheheh that would be great :rolleyes:
    Oh and on Madam i saw a boy pretending he was a wax figure and he scared everybody, it was really funny :rotfl: