Welcome to Knox Patch

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Chee-Z, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

Welcome to Knox Patch

or Yet Another Story Thread III :D I made another neighborhood that seems to be a parallel universe of sorts. Let's see what happens...:rolleyes:

A small townhouse stood in the middle of a country road. Rolling hills surrounded the lonely street, protecting it from the outside world. A chicken, whosever it was, promptly crowed at 6 in the morning. One could hear cows in the distance, the place was so silent that one could hear them chewing cud. However, the calm morning was suddenly disrupted to the sounds of two toddlers crying in the hallway. No, rather, screaming their heads off, calling for "Daddy!" to let them out. Two brothers grumpily left their rooms and let their kids out, then fought for the right to use the single rose-covered toilet in the house. The third brother groggily got up to study his cooking and make breakfast of Toaster Pops using the discolored stove in the funky-colored kitchen.

The three brothers ate their pastries in a stupor. They sipped coffee, hoping the caffiene would awaken them for the day ahead. One looked at his watch, then out the window, to see Mrs. Johnson park her van in the driveway and pull out her enormous bag out of the trunk. All three brothers had agreed the night before that this woman was not enough to keep the toddlers under control, and they always ended up having to bathe and put them to bed after the woman left. The youngest brother was fed up with having to deal with his brothers' spawn and put up an advertisement on the Internet (a hard thing to do on a slow connection out in the middle of nowhere) for a roommate or two to help with the children. He did not tell his brothers that he had done so. What a surprise to see the mail truck pull up and two women jump out the back bed, covered in dust and hay, carrying hand-me-down suitcases filled to the brim with clothing and essentials, and walk up to the door and ring the bell. The youngest brother leaped out of his seat with glee while the two other brothers looked at him like he was insane.

"Were you looking for two boarders, Mr. Curious?"

"Yes I was, come in! We don't have enough beds just yet, but you could put your things in one of the bedrooms we have...ah, here are my brothers, Pascal and Vidcund. Their boys are upstairs, lemme help you with those bags..."

"Thanks, we have our whole wardrobes in them..." the two women laughed and followed Lazlo upstairs. Pascal and Vidcund looked at each other and shook their heads.

"It was nice of him to find a couple nannies, but three? Are our kids that much of a problem?"
    "Hey we couldn't help it that we were---"
    "Don't...remind me..."
    And then they heard two shrill shrieks upstairs. They bolted out of their plastic chairs and ran upstairs, practically knocking the cardtable over on the way there. The two girls were staring in horror at whom was sleeping in the two cribs.

"Please, please, don't be alarmed. They're just like any other children...they just have a...skin...condition?" Lazlo sheepishly grinned and looked helplessly at his brothers, who were giving him a stink-eye look.

"Well...the bald one is cute..." The woman with the bright blue eyes walked over and stared curiously at the child with green skin. The boy opened and revealed his black eyes. She gasped and jumped a foot back, clutching onto her sister, who had a dark shade of green eyes.

"Ah yes...that's little Boba...and this is his half brother/cousin/whatever, Starboy...*under his breath* dunno why you had to name your darn kid that..."
    "*under his breath* dunno why you had to name yours after a Star Wars character..."
    "Anyway! The room and board is free as long as you manage to help us out with these sprogs, they're a handful. Boba still needs to learn how to walk, Starboy still has a bit of problems with the potty and needs some walking practice as well...oh geez, there's the carpool!"
    "Sorry for the rush, but we can't afford to be late again!"
    "Goodbye, thank you!"

And the two women stared at the retreating men as they ran to their carpool wearing lab coats, then looked over at the toddlers, who were staring back at them with their black beady eyes.

"Yuna, what have we gotten ourselves in to?"
    "I have no idea Aerith, but I think one of them had an accident..."

2. Chee-Z

Franz lived next door to the Curious brothers. He had moved to the countryside for peace and quiet. Unfortunately, not only was he awakened by whosever chicken it was crowing promptly at 6 in the morning, but he was always awakened by the shrill cries of the toddlers next door. He had grown to ignore it, and was startled one morning when he did not hear the cries. He looked out the window and could see that the two strange children had matured enough to go to school and were eating cereal with their fathers, uncles, whoever they were. The two nannies that had come to live with them did not seem to make any move of leaving. From what Franz could tell, they loved the childrenand the men

Franz was a pale gentleman with long dark brown hair and cold gray eyes. His features were bony and hawkish at best, especially his hook-like nose. He would often look in the mirror and not like what he saw. He was the first person to move to this very street. Also unfortunately for him, once he built his quaint gray shack in the middle of the patch of field, so did a bunch of other strangers whom he did not want to befriend. On one side of his house, there was a household of three men and a woman whom went about their business. He didnt mind them. However, the Curiouses on the other side drove him nuts until the children grew up. He sighed with relief and hoped that he will once again have peace and quiet.

That wasnt going to be the case.

A man walked up to his door and rang the bell. He had slicked back hair and tanned skin, and green smiling eyes. He smiled with whitened teeth that could blind a fellow. He carried a leather suitcase and barged right on in as soon as Franz opened the door. What on Earth? Franz thought to himself. He was not a confrontational person, so he let it go. Until two women ran after the first man, a blonde and a red-head, both tanned, the blonde looking like the Devil himselfor herselfcussing up a storm, yelling at the Don Juan with all her voice and might, slapping the man upside the face with her hand, the man looking startled then ticked off, so he slapped her back. The red-head begged and pleaded for them not to fight in front of their landlord and then ran out to grab hers and her sisters bags. Then a young lady with dark hair and almond shaped dark eyes waltzed in and used Franzs computer, then gawked at the fighting couple. Finally they broke out in an all-out fist fight, to which Franz shooed out the door.

The women and man stayed in Franzs house. The Asian girl moved away to be a nanny down the street. Franz was not amused at the constant bickering, but paid no mind to it. He was working hard to get a promotion in the laboratories, and he did not like being tested on. He finally received a promotion as Lab Assistant, which he took very seriously despite how awful it was, yet better than having electrodes attached to his already sensitive skin. The women also got jobs, one as a mailroom clerk at the corporation downtown, and the other as a dish washer at the local diner. The Casanova did not get a job right away and wasted his days dating random women for some actionin Franzs bedroom

Franz did appear to have women problems. He did not like the two sisters living in his house, Nina and Dina Caliente (he could never tell them apart anyway) and there were several other girls to choose from up and down the street. One in particular he took interest in: Paine.

Paine was like him, only she did not like him back for some odd reason. Her two sisters were socialites and thought of her to be off her rocker, since she spent her evenings examining the stars instead of sleeping. Franz took careful notice of her unusual red eyesShe wasnt albino, since she had natural black hairyet she had those bright red eyesand she wasnt a vampirewhat on earth was she? And why did she not like him? Why did any woman not like him? Was it because he was ugly? Scary? Crazy? He pondered upon it while he read through cookbooks and cleaning handbooks in the evenings, and he always looked out the window to see that unusual chick looking through her telescopedirected at the sky

3. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Strangetown, indeed. How very well named. :D

4. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I love the fact that you're combing all the characters together into one neighborhood...this should be interesting!

5. surprised_by_witches

Oops, yeah, sorry. It just seemed like Strangetown, but it's not, is it ... did you actually move everyone or just figure out a way to clone them?

This is very funny stuff, by the way. :)

6. Chee-Z

I used SimPE to clone the Sims I wanted to move into this neighborhood. Since Nirvanaville was about to implode on itself, I needed a way to save my favorite first gen people...ta da! And I also read about the misadventures of Don and the Caliente sisters, so I thought I might give them a try as well (The Curious bros I had packaged and moved to Nirvanaville a long time ago, not realizing that doing that is a big no-no...oh well...). Knox Patch is my second custom neighborhood, so this should be fun. :D

7. Chee-Z

Franz was still a Lab Assistant. His fellow neighbors were assistants as well, and he briefly socialized with each of them. He learned that Mr. Barker was engaged to the lady who lived with her two brothers. He became a little closer to the odd girl Paine. Mrs. Elric invited him to her home for dinner. Not knowing what he would get himself into, he accepted the womans invitation graciously. He carpooled with Trisha to her home, along with her husband Holhemheim.

Peculiar name.
    Family name.

Ah.

The rickety car reached the quaint home near the end of the country road. There was a steep hill behind the house. The house seemed barrenno plant life, white siding, a white old pickup truck in the drivewaya treadmill in the front yard. Inside of the house was filled with life, however. Franz could hear the familiar cries of little toddler boys. He groaned to himself and shivered, but then followed the couple into the house.

Pardon us, Franz, but were so tired from the day, we need to take a bit of a nap. Make yourself at home. Yuffie can take care of dinner. The Elrics went into their bedroom, leaving Franz in the middle of a living room filled withstuffand toys scattered all over the floor. He could hear the children playing, and he caught glimpse of the Asian girl trying to pick one of the blonde little boys up.

Bathtime, Edward, cmere youAlphonse, stop that! Dont play with the toilet!
    Do you needhelpin there? Franz realized that Yuffie was the girl who moved out of his house because of the nanny job. He also realized that this girl was desperate for money. Flashy clothes (though at the moment she was dressed in a god-awful llama costume)he was sure that all thestuffwas due to her paychecks.
    Oh Im fine, believe me, Im pretty good with kidshey! The little boy named Edward was squirming in her arms. She plopped him in the bathtub and filled the tub with soapy, bubbly water. Franz shivered and turned away. Then he noticed the other little boy, Alphonse, looking up at him. Gaga, gaga! He froze and slowly backed awayhe slid in to the kitchen. The toddler didnt follow, for he distracted himself with a talking pink bunny head.

I did not realize Yuffie had her hands full with the boyshere, Ill cook, said Trisha cheerfully. She had a hard time whipping up spaghetti, cutting herself and spilling sauce on herself. Do you needhelpwith that? asked Franz.
    NO! No, Im fine, reallyOh my God! The noodles caught on fire. She panicked and then ran to get the extinguisher. Mr. Elric rushed to the phone to call the fire department.
    How many times do I have to tell you people, we need a fire alarm! yelled Yuffie from the bathroom/nursery.

Franz realized that he was not really hungry anymoreand he slipped out the doorinto the darknessand walked a few blocks up the lonely country road that was not really lonely anymoreevery house had its lights on, every house had people in it, from two to seven, every house had a story, and every house he could not understand at all. He passed the house that Paine lived in. She was fussing with her sisters about what she was going to wear to Mr. Barkers wedding the next day. He could tell. The sisters were getting after her for not planning on wearing formalwear. Paine then retreated to the backyard and looked through the telescope once more. She did not notice him looking back at her. He sighed heavily and then walked on down the road more to his own dysfunctional home Peace and quiet indeed

Paine did go to the wedding the next day. The bride was a pretty girl. The brothers were charming. The guests that came wereumundesirable at best. Who the heck named this one guy Goopy? And why was that one guy always wearing a kilt? Whats with that womans face? And why were they all at this wedding? She did not wonder about it too much, for this was a favor for her colleague. The wedding went really well until Mr. Barker got hitched but went to work instead of his honeymoon. And the brides brother Al ticked off Dina Caliente, who ran on over for the opportunity to slap him across the face for peeking at her in the nude. Paine giggled at this exchange and then left the wedding filled with cake and wine. She wondered also if she were ever going to be in Mrs. Barkers shoes someday. Paine highly doubted that. She wanted more out of life than some man, unless he shared her interests in the paranormal. Or was part of the paranormal

8. Lynet

Lynet New Member

It's very funny reading, Cheezy. Franz is especially interesting. I hope we get more about him. :cool:

9. surprised_by_witches

Loved the scene where Trish (?) was trying to make spaghetti. Very funny!

10. Chee-Z

Al Briggs woke up in the middle of the night to hear the noise of someone breaking down the front door. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed, and cracked the door slightly. A man who resembled a monkey and wore a peculiar black and white outfit was sneaking across the small living area and was proceeding to take the familys big screen TV. I knew I shouldve installed a security system he thought to himself. He sneaked over to the phone by the front door, which was shattered, and called 911. A police car zoomed to the house, and a dashing gentleman responded to the call for help. The monkey and the gentleman fought right in front of Als nose. He disapproved of the police officers fighting style but the officer won anyway. The monkey was handcuffed and carted away to the station. The officer gave Al an insurance check to cover the stolen TV. He promptly went on to bed.

Franz saw the scene from his bedroom window. The sound of the monkey bashing down the Briggs front door startled him awake. He could even hear the fight breaking out over there. When he saw the monkey and the officer walk out and drive away, he sighed with relief and went on back to bed as well. He had already been having trouble sleeping, since Don snored heavily.

Franz became used to the people living in his house. He even became used to Don and Nina fighting constantly. He felt sorry for the fellow and eventually became the casanovas friend. He studied for his promotion at the laboratory while he watched Don seduce a Ms. Bendett and lead her into the newly renovated upstairs loft. He watched Nina seduce a man called Brandon who wore a kilt everywhere he went, and they retreated into the guest bedroom for someaction... He watched Dina spend money like it burned in her pink pants pockets, and saw her snab a promotion at the business downtown.

Trisha called and apologized for the fiasco of a dinner party. Franz forgave her, for he had grown fond of the absent-minded woman and her equally absent-minded husband. Franz even invited Mr. Elric home with him, even though the faire was that of macaroni and cheeseWhen Franz came home from work that day, he found Paine chatting with Don over the bowls of pasta and powdered cheese sauce.

Miss Lockhart invited herself in, and I prepared dinner. I didnt realize wed be having more company, said the smooth-talking Don Juan.

Ah, this is a colleague of mine, Mr. Elric.

How nice to meet youI bet some of theladies*shudder* here would like to meet you as well, Don peered over at Nina painting a crude artwork and grimaced.

You know I dont go after married menoops

Ah, the Missus wouldnt like that, Holhemheim chuckled and helped himself to a bowl of mac and cheese. Paine finished hers quickly and then congratulated Franz on his promotion to Field Researcher at the labs.

The radio was on to some salsa. Paine beckoned Franz to dance with her. The two had become very close over the time they had known each other. Franz even developed a crush on her, despite the fact that he was still unsure whether if Paine liked him or notrather, liked him inwellthat way

Franz studied late into the evening after all the freeloaderserr.guestsleft. He peered out the window and noticed that Lazlo Curious was inviting a balding man in a blue suit into the house. He could see that the women folk had fallen asleep, and the alien children (he figured it out) were playing a game of chess as their fathers studied for their promotions. He could then see Lazlo whisper to Vidcund to show the man around the house, and then saw Lazlo retreat into the kitchen to prepare some spaghetti.

Please, call me Vince, everyone does

Ah right, Mr. Vince, right this waythis is the dining roomthe kitchenhere, upstairs are the bedrooms and instrumentswe recently purchased a piano, great for the kids
    What a nice house, Im sure your children flourish herewhat did you say they had again?
    A skin condition
    Ah right

11. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

Hmm, do I smell private school in the near future for the children?

I'm with Lynet, I'm interested in Franz's trials and tribulations of life.

12. Chee-Z

Franz awoke the next morning to the sounds of movers lugging heavy furniture up the stairs. He had just renovated his house to include a study for himself, but apparently his fellow roommates took it upon themselves to move their own furniture in. He grumpily got out of bed and opened the door to his bedroom, only to reveal that he had more freeloaders in his house.

These two women were elegant…and green…and black eyed…One had jet black long hair and was wearing a bright purple trench-coat. The other had short shaggy red hair and heavy makeup…and barely anything else on. Startled, he gaped at the women until they noticed his presence.

“Hello, Franz. We answered your ad for more boarders.”
    “Yeah we moved here from the city, I hope you don’t mind us moving our beds in.”
    “Oh…not at all…” Franz was shocked that someone had placed an advertisement under his name, but he was reluctant to boot these women out. Already he could tell that they were fond of him. The redhead was already trying to put the moves on him. In fact, both of them were trying to vie for his attention while he was studying for his next job (if dancing like idiots qualified as such).

He grew to adjust to them being in house, for they didn’t try to bother him once they knew where their place was. Both found jobs; the one called Lola got a job as a mailroom technician while the other called Chloe found a job as a dishwasher. The other people became used to the aliens living in the house with them; Don found them to be a new source of prey once he successfully seduced Dina (never was he going to get Nina unless some miracle from God himself changed their hatred for each other).

Franz realized once he went to work that day that those aliens were somehow related to the Curious brothers next door, even though it should’ve smacked him upside the head since the aliens’ last name was…well…Curious. Were they sisters? Runaway wives? Cousins? Who were they and why were they in his house and not the brothers’? He did not have too much time to think about it, for Paine had driven out to the barren field he was researching in so that she could invite him home with her.

“Why did you come out so far to ask me that?”
    “Being a lab assistant is a boring job…”
    “I know.”
    “So, dinner at my place?”
    “Sure.”
    “Great, I’ll have the carpool swing by.”
    “Alright.”

Soon Franz found himself at Paine’s home. It seemed so surreal because he had been dreaming of the moment that he could go inside the fence and look at the stars with her. However, that was not on the evening’s itinerary.

Paine had two sisters and that Yuffie girl living in the house with her. The house was reminiscent of his home, and it even had the very same layout. It did impress him too much, since the walls were blank…the furniture was hand-me-down at best…but no matter. Apparently Yuffie had come in and put in her expensive touch. Big screen flat panel TV anyone?

Tifa had come home with Al Briggs, who was still smarting over the fact that his house was broken into, and she was gloating over the fact that Al pulled some strings to get her a promotion. Franz could see the hearts floating over the woman’s head. Maybe she thought that Al was loaded with cash (hmm thief attempting to steal the big-screen TV…). But Franz paid no mind to them as the couple stared lovingly at each other. He sighed heavily and ate dinner with Paine and her sister Rikku, a sociable girl, and Yuffie. Then things got a little interesting…

Paine asked Franz for a date.

“A date?”
    “Yes, a date. I like you and I want to get to know you better.”

“This seems so fast…”
    “No, actually I’ve liked you ever since I first met you.”

“Really? Why didn’t you say anything?”
    “I’m…well…”
    “Shy?”
    “Yeah…and I wondered how anyone would like a freak like me.” She choked up and walked outside. Franz followed her and hoped to God that no one saw her get teary on him.

“Paine…I wondered the same thing…I didn’t know how anyone could like a guy like me…well…look at me…”
    “I like the way you look. It’s distinctive.”
    “I find you very attractive myself.” For the first time in a long time Franz smiled. There was a connection.

Soon the crush developed into a love. A teenage or college kid sort of love, but it was the first and only love Franz had ever known. Apparently the only kind Paine had known as well. Things went a bit overboard when they snuck into the spray-painted blue car of Yuffie’s to uh…well…confirm that love…hehe…

Franz left Paine in a giddy mood. The love of his life, then and there, had kissed him and…uh…yeah…all in one date. He picked roses off his bushes and left them late in the evening on her front porch. He looked through his window and found her snoozing in the living room chair. He smiled again and walked down the street to his home.

Paine woke up at three in the morning and found the roses on her porch. She smiled and brought them into her bedroom. She slept until the alarm went off for work. She felt sick to her stomach, but brushed it off. She was in her own little bubble of happiness that the others couldn’t really understand (except maybe Tifa, who daydreamed about Al as she lounged on her bed). Paine went off to work as usual, and visited Franz in the barren field in the middle of nowhere again.
    “Paine, I uh…”
    “Yes?”

“I um…pulled some strings…for you…the supervisor came to check up on me…and I dropped your name…and uh…”
    “Yes?”
    “You’re going to receive a promotion. Field Researcher.”

Paine laughed and hugged him, kissing his face all over, thanking him profusely. Now she was the one that came home that day gloating over how her beau got her a promotion at work. Unfortunately she also came home and tossed her cookies in the toilet…

A few evenings later, Franz invited Paine over. He was in a giant ball of nervousness, handling the velvet box in his lab coat pocket, then in his suit jacket pocket, the entire day. He waited for the right moment and finally broke down and called her. He was surprised to see Paine waddling down the street in a pink jumpsuit.

“Paine? What happened?”
    “Franz…I hate to break it to you like this…but…you know that date we had with the…woohoo…in the car…?”
    “Oh no…honey…”
    “We’re going to have a baby…”

“Well…uh…perfect timing then!”
    “Why do you say that?”

He dropped to his knees and proposed to her right then and there. She accepted. And they confirmed it in Nina’s double bed upstairs.

13. AlisonSBurke

AlisonSBurke New Member

Aaaaah!

Noooo! Keep going! I was really getting into it and it stopped... I have to wait until tomorrow....

Alison, 14

14. surprised_by_witches

Awwww ... Wuv. Twoo Wuv.

Ahem. Sorry. Been watching the Princess Bride again.

Very fun stuff, Cheezy. I've always liked Lola and Chloe Curious. I'm glad you gave them their proper last name. :)

15. Lynet

Lynet New Member

LOL, Cheezy, this is great. I've always wondered what sims feel when people move in and out without warning. :p They wake up and roommates are just...THERE.

And congratulations to Franz and Paine on their engagement. :D

16. Chee-Z

I apologize for the lack of update today; I haven't been able to find a free moment to play Sims (WoW marathon with the boyfriend is worth it though ^_^).

Since I cloned Lola and Chloe, I was able to rename them to Curious. It irked me that Maxis wasn't able to name them properly even though they were related to the Curious brothers. Gotta love Sim PE :D The program also let me flag the sisters as family since they came in later. And since I always have people moving in and out, this should get interesting...:eek:

Though the boarding house thing creates a problem: Since Franz is getting married and is going to have a family thrust upon him, should Franz move out and leave those people in the house that he first moved in to (or "built" himself), or should he boot them all out even though he's not the kind of guy that would do such a thing? Or should he just have Paine move in and have 8 people in the house? Hmm...another cliffhanger...:D

17. surprised_by_witches

Maybe Paine would boot 'em? At least Dina, Nina and Don ... :D

Just a thought.

18. Chee-Z

Yeah I don't think the Fighting Twins will make a suitable environment for a baby, lol :eek: I'll think about it ;)

19. Chee-Z

Franz was nervous about the approaching wedding day. He had already purchased a wedding arch and had placed it in between the two trees in his back yard. He had the wine chilling in the fridge. He should be thinking rationally about it, yet he was in another bundle of nerves and could not think straight. He also wondered about the whole boarding house thing that was thrust upon him. Was there some easy way to convince all these people to get out of his house? He thought about it as he lounged on Dons bed one morning.

One afternoon, Franz was working in the abandoned field when he came upon a gigantic hole in the ground. It was a result from the heavy rains that had been occurring the past few days---a giant sink hole in the middle of a grassy field. How odd. He got near the edge and found rocks inside: peculiar rocks with markings on them. Not wanting to go down there, he dialed up the laboratory on his cell phone and requested that a few archaeologists should come and identify this alien thing. Instead of a couple, he had twenty, one more excited than the next. They promoted him on the spot to be a project leader on the dig.

Marisa Bendett came home on the carpool with him that evening. She was briefing him on how to approach the dig, and she also wanted to be with Don. Franz told her that Mr. Lothario wouldnt be home, yet that did not phase her. She went out back and blew on the bubble blower.

Chloe, whos that man in the back yard?
    Oh, him? Thats Goopy.
    Goopy?
    Yeah, my blind date. He didnt want to leave right away. Whoever bought that thing was a moron.

Yeah it is obnoxious

Franz made himself a hamburger and ate as he watched Don walk in the door. Don and Chloe took it upon themselves to have a date. Flirting and kissing galore, and Franz had a front row seat. It made him nauseous to watch them, and he totally forgot that Ms. Bendett was out back on the blower and was probably going to come in sometime soon.

Of course, Nina came in and slapped the fellow. Franz felt sorry for Don at this point; Nina would never leave him alone. Don, oddly enough, had become Franzs best friend and would be his best man at the wedding. And then, without warning, Marisa ran in and gave Chloe a good slapping as well, to which Chloe slapped the woman back. Then Chloe snickered and went on to bedin Dons bedwhile Don tried to sort things out with the angry woman. She ended up leaving in a fuming state, while Don got mad at her for slapping him in front of Chloe. There was never a dull moment here, Franz thought to himself, but this was no safe home for a wife, husband and baby.

Babyoh, the babyFranz was nervous about the baby as wellhe was never comfortable around childrenhe dreaded the day that baby would be bornwhat if the poor thing grew up with his nose? His pale skin? His gray stormy eyes
    The day finally came. Franz anxiously waited the arrival of his darling Paineand the arrival of her sisters and Trisha Elric. They all came, they all drank his wine, and they all ate his cake. Freeloaders

Franz and Paine said their vows under the two trees. Paine looked exceptionally radiant under the moon, even though her wedding dress was verymaternity wearbut it did not matter at this point. Promptly after the ceremony, Don and Nina got into another fistfight, which resulted in Nina getting so angry at him that she called a cab and dragged Dina with her to move out.

Im fed up with you! I cant stay in the same d*** house with you! she yelled as she got in the cab and drove away.

After the ceremony, Chloe realized that she, too, could not stay in the same house with Don.
    I dont really want to cause any more trouble, Don. Im sorry. Come on, Lola.

The four women ended up sharing the same house further down the street.

Don stayed, only because he had work early the next morning and he was a very lazy man. He also couldnt afford his own house. But nevertheless, he tried to make himself useful by trying to get promoted, which he did: To a convenience store clerk. Paine and Franz didnt mind him living in the house with them. They simply ignored him as they studied their books and made out in bed upstairs. They were one big, yet odd, happy family. And the baby was about to be born soon

20. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Franz and his pregnant bride are so cute. It's truly funny the way he observes the chaos of his roommates' lives from the sidelines while he pursues his own quiet life with Paine. The baby will change that. ;)