What are you most exited about in TS2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by REDXIII, Jul 31, 2003.

1. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea me 2 n then im gonna have a girl hook up w/the pizza dude

2. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

man its too bad there isnt a pool man! LOL but what about the gardener?? hubba hubba!

3. mattho

mattho New Member

Haha... The Sims 2, I'm sure, will make a great medium for playing out sick fantasies. Yay! ;)

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yup theres several ideas already lol

5. lilfaeriegirl078

but itd be a ton better if there was a pool boy. u cant have a classic scandal without a pool boy ppl! come on!

6. Jake

Jake New Member

i tried the above link and it didn't work... could you pm me the link? and if you want me to add it to my links page (located at my site) add a description in there too..

anyway.. on to sims2 stuff :p maybe they will add a poll boy? who knows :D it could be cool :p

7. mattho

mattho New Member

I think that site's actually down for maintenance. That's what Addicted said a couple of days ago, anyway :p

8. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea i havent heard from him in a while so i havent the foggiest of wut hez doin

9. Jake

Jake New Member

ohhh.. ok.. cant wait for it to be up again so i can check it out :p

10. katrina

katrina New Member

A pool boy would be a neat idea. The pools should need taking care of.

11. lilfaeriegirl078

ues anotehr thing to make the sims 2 more realistic... then i could make a scandal like in the first legally blonde with the pool boy! heheheh.... the thoughts are a brewing

12. katrina

katrina New Member

I forgot! you guys have seen the second legally blonde!!! Is it good? Don't tell me what actually happens. It hasn't come out here yet.