What did you do with the Pleasantville's characters?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Willow_Tara, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Willow_Tara

Willow_Tara New Member

What did you do with the Pleasantville's characters?

Hi ppls, I hope there isn't another thread like this, if so I am sorry and close it please.

So what did you do with the Sims made in game?

Pleasants- Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasants are now elders with an third child now (I think it's Chad).. Kaylnn Langerak?-Now Singles (The maid that loves Dnaiel) she went off and married someone else (Forgotten who) but before that, she had married Lay Richman, someone who abuses his wives and neglects his children, he has over 6 of them, cheating on every on hif wife. So the maid has a teen named Cathy now.
    Lililth is married to Dirk now, they are the only two sims who actually stayed together, all the other Macix's starter sims aren't.. They have a child as well...
    Angela is married to Lay's first daughter Katie Richman and they have a child as well and happily married... Actually has two children, Angela started a home business while Katie has a job with another home busniess

Lothorios- Not done much with Don, but I did get him to marry Bill Richman (The late Melanie Friend and Piper Richman's son, and yes Piper is Lay first wife and Katie's mother)...Yes I made Don gay but shoot me, his sister is a lesbian and (Bill that is) and his two mothers are so it made sense, they had a child (They might have, I am not sure...,) Yes actually a child name Alon, who with a few changes looks practically like Don now..

Goths- I brought Bella back using the Insimenator..But she got married to Mortimer who cheating twice on her with Dina Caliente and Liane Savage-Winters. Mortimer is now dead, but not before having another child with Liane (And maybe Dina I think), the Goths are all over the place. Alexander is a teen living with townie sim Joe Carr (Who an elder now), Cassadra Lothorio, first married Don who broke up with her later on. Then she loved Darren and they started dating until I broke them apart...Now she still looking for love.. I also brought back the entire Goth/Crumplebottom family via the career rewards resecruction-0-rama (SP?)

Dreamer- I brought Darleen Dreamer back via by the same thing, (Fom the dead), she married Darren again and they had another child, Darren became an elder. while Dirk is married to Lilith...

By the way, look on thier family tree, all of the Dreamers have a D in thier names (Aleast direct family), so I kept that going with the third child they had.

Broke- Brandi was having an affair with Melanie Friend-Richman before she and her wife had died of oldness, she also discovered Gary Hiatt (A NPC Bartender once, or Downtownie, whichever)) had an affair with Piper Richman, both had a child with thier cheating partners and now live together to keep the Richman/Friend lecacy going (Althought Katie and Bill are doing that just fine)
    Dustin grew into an adult, he married Kate Family-Fox (One of my own) and have thier own child Kyle. They now live with Kate's sister Kirsten and her girlfriend Holly Deppiesse (Yes, the child of Renee Deppiesse, who the child of Jon Tricou, the entire Tricou family)
    Beau grew into a child and that about it.
    Skip was brought back and married Brandi for a short time, had another child, Skip was accidently brought back as...Oh wait no he wasn't but he came back as a Zombie then using the Insimenator made him normal again.
    Brandi moved out to have an affair with Gary...

Caliente- Now first, Dina has a child, only because I was trying to get one to look like her, same with Nina because I liked them. I used the Insimenator for that... So Dina still dated Mortimer until he died, buyt she didn't get all of his money seeing how he had two wives (Insim again for that, I know I am a cheater;)) and children.. Dina then married Kieran family fox (Yes she related to Kate and Kirsten Family Fox, she thier grandmother) but she also died of oldness;), now Dina is single.
    I haven't done much with Nina but hopefully soon...

Is there a family I missed?

Now you guys post yours...

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I haven't played very much in Pleasantville, Willow Tara, except a little bit as part of my story in the I,Sim thread. You've really done a lot with yours. Impressive! :)

3. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I took Don, Nina and Dina and moved them in with a Sim. Chaos! :D Nina and Don did not like each other very much. :rolleyes:

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I ate them for lunch with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

5. Your Mom

Your Mom Simaholic ;D

Yes, the Burbs. =P

Now, for my version... (I may have posted this elsewhere, but oh well...)

The Goths/Lothario/Dreamer: Mortimer is now dead. Cassandra originally married Don, and they had a daughter, Saffron (who is now a child and the splitting image of her mother). However, I was finding it hard to keep all of Don's affairs a secret so I made them split up and he moved back into his old place. He is expecting his second child with Dina. Alexander is at college studying Mathematics. I moved Darren in with Cassandra, and they are now engaged and trying for a baby.

The Calientes: The sisters still live together. As mentioned before, Dina is pregnant with Don's baby, but they don't live together. Nina met up with a new guy on a blind date. He's charming, he's funny, and their relationship is going well, except they can only see each other at certain times of the day...or should I say night. Yes, you've guessed it, he's a vampire. I'm not sure whether or not I want them to live together or not- I wasn't planning to make her a vampire, but they can have a child together. I want him on the family tree. >=D

The Pleasants/Oldies: I made Coral and Herb move in with Daniel and Mary-Sue but was surprised to see that there were only a few days' difference in age between parents and daughter! I killed them in the swimming pool (which I now regret =/ ). Daniel and Mary-Sue are now elders, and Daniel has retired so he can have more time to...spend with his lady friends ;D
    Angela and Lilith are both at college with their respective boyfriends (Dustin and Dirk). I forget what they are both studying.

The Brokes: Brandi is still an adult. She has three sons living with her- teens Beau and Harvey, and baby Ashley. I wanted her to get married to someone and took her downtown, but when I got her chatting to a bloke I realised that he was already married! At first I thought "He's a no-go area", but then I thought "Nah, go on- it'll make things more exciting! So now they have a son together, although he (Gary) has chosen to stay with his wife. Dustin is at college, and Beau is about to leave, but I want him to get a girlfriend first. I'm trying to hook him up with Meadow at the moment. Harvey has a girlfriend, Destiny Molsten (my own) and they are going steady. I've decided to keep Brandi's affair going, and I'm going to make Ashley become a chav. (Grr!)

The Burbs: John and Jennifer have had two more children, Tucker (couldn't resist!) and a girl (whose name I can't remember ^^; ). Lucy is a teen and I'm getting her ready to move out to college. They're not that exciting, I'm afraid.

6. Willow_Tara

Willow_Tara New Member

Ah! Yes the Burbs, well I haven't done much, expect I send Lucy off to colleage with afew sims that were made in CAS,

Now Jennifer is seeing her child self walking around, Only because I downloaded the sims 1 Pleasants, Burbs, etc.
    Now I might do something with Brad and Jennifer since they are the only family that has been barely touched.

The Corals aren't a perfect couple now.. And Herb had anothewr affiar this time with Nina, but then Nina found someone else who she really likes but soon after she gonna be choosing between two men.

7. watchungrider

watchungrider New Member

Just recently, I played on the Pleasant family. I made the parents brake up and the mom move away. Then, I had the father get a relationship with the maid. And then, The two girls are dating.

8. were do i begin ..thats the only town i play....
    the pleasents: i made daniel get mary-sue and kaylinn pregnant but he moves out to live with the maid so mary-sues mum and dad move in, angelina and lilth go to college with there bfs dirk and dustin, before that lilth did something with dustin and got pregnant so when she went to college her mam was left lookin after the baby i think she called it daniel ha and then she got expelled and moved into an aprt. with the child and dirk and the angelina adopted two kids and moved in with dustin then there house burned down and she had to go live with lilth :D

then the calientes: i moved don in with nina they had like 3 kids while diana went to live with mortimer and they sent alexander to college...he still there :S then i found bella so she had another baby with him wile he was maried and they called her monica ..then bella died i dunno why so i killed mortimer and now monica is a rich teenager living iun the goth manor alone (who has a ting for don)

don: i played alot of him, while daniel was with mary-sue him and kaylinn were together and after cisandra broke up with him she had his baby which he took from her so him and kaylinn had a baby then he gave the child back when kaylinn moved out and he had 3 kid with ninma after a while he was controling nina so she left and he had another child for an npc and then and other all together he has like 4 diffrent families ha now him and nina are bk together with the children.

diana: is now with malcome landgrabb with her 3 kids calum miley and megan (and becaue the girls look like malcome they actually turned out ugly :S )

i dont play brandi much although she was living with nina and there kids and she still has the other 2 boys beau and skip jnr

darren is still with cissandra even though i brought darleen back shes living with mary-sure and darren and cissandra have like six kids ha
    the burbs the mam had another baby and died lucy turned evil..then had her own baby