What Did You Get For Christmas?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ManagerJosh, Dec 25, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Why doesn't your family celebrate Christmas?

2. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

Well, firstly, my family as a whole is nonreligious. Secondly, since I live in a country where Christmas is acknowledged but not "officially" celebrated by break or vacation, they're not under much pressure to start participating in it anytime soon. Finally, the characteristic of being miserly is a trait that seems to run through the family, and my parents and close relatives are most certainly no exception :rolleyes:

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Score one for Hong Kong -_-"

I know if you go there during the Christmas season, its always such a spectecal even for the locals..

4. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

It's sad how commercial christmas has got, i mean sure it's nice to have presents and such but isn't it meant to be religious. I've always kept a vow to go to church every christmas, but i still don't think of it as enough ;), none the less i guess we can't really just cut off presents, think about the upset children, the upset people the upset....me! :D

But anyway, my rant is over :rolleyes: