What do all the genie wishes do?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Kimblee, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Kimblee

Kimblee Hyperactive Goddess

What do all the genie wishes do?

Wishing to live longer sucked... i could have gotten a water 'o life.

What do the other wishes do?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Here you go:

Give me wealth: Child or older, a bag of $10,000 drops from the sky, use get money interaction to claim it. Side effect: chance of a burglar increases dramatically over the next couple days.

Give me peace of mind: Teen or older get platinum aspiration for the rest of their lives

Give me power to cheat death: Teen or older, when they eventually die, they are able to plead for their own life. First time they die it's 100% effective, each time after it drops by 10%. If the cause of death was old age, the reaper will return the next day to claim the sim.

Give me long life: Child or older get 3 days added onto their current life stage.

Give me beauty: Teen or older get maximum chemistry with every sim of their gender preference for 4 days. Side effect: there is a dramatic increase in walkby visitors of that gender for those 4 days.

Ressurect: Child or older can choose to ressurect any sim or pet whose tombstone or urn exists in that neighborhood. There is a moderate risk that the resurrected sim will return as a zombie.

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Interesting .... is this from a Prima guide?

I used it for wealth and got 2 bags of cash ... one immediately $10,000 and another a little later which was a lot but not as much as 10K. No burglars so far ..., but there are plenty of alarms ... well, they can afford them now ... :rolleyes:

I stick by what I say ... Prima guides are great kindling for charcoal grills.

4. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

Genie?? what genie :O

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

He comes with Freetime ... in a dusty old lamp.

6. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

YAY, now i just need to find the lamp (or get the game guide;))