What evryone been up ta?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jul 30, 2003.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

If any of you really look into getting a bowflex I recommend checking one out in person first to make sure you can get the bows hooked on and off without hurting yourself, that's the trouble I have with it!! :p

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I just came back from a seventeen (17) hour day with my dad. I woke up at 3am with him (after only getting a three hour sleep) and by 4am him and I were on the road. Heading to a town on the opposite side of the province to pick up a shipment of something. Although there was around 13 hours of driving (in total) it was fun. :D
    One of the better days. :)

3. kellie

kellie New Member

That's what my summer consisted of. Trying to lose as much weight as possible . And going on alternate diets. On the west coast trail it was all these gross energy bar things that looks/taste like crap. But my diets are called eat nothing for as long as you can and then eat something. It's really not that complicated, but it did not work a bit so I do not recommend on trying it, lol. So, mission unaccomplished. Oh well.

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Just read an email that said bananas are almost the perfect food.
    5x as much protein as an apple, high in iron, helps dispell depression, helps your memory, etc. Oh! and it is a great snack that releases it's natural sugars over time, a kind of sustained energy boost.

Going without food makes your body think it is going through a famine and it becomes totally efficient in retaining every calorie it can. Absolutely the wrong way to lose weight. Remember that moderation (except sims) in all things should be your mantra.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yeah, the eating nothing till you're starving type diet makes my body get creative and squeeze ANY fat whatsoever out of the salad I just ate and sends it right to my hips for storage since we're obviously in a FAMINE. :p I learned really fast NOT to do that again! I eat more little meals and snacks throughout the day of the meats and veggies I can have on my current diet, it's supposed to help a lot to have your blood sugar evened out and not spiking up and dipping way down all the time. I'd say it seems to be helping, I'm losing the weight. :D

The road trip with your dad sounded cool solidsnake! :) I had my big road trip to the Dr yesterday but we didn't get up till 5:30 am so we got to sleep in compared to you! :p

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

well this has turned into an interesting conversation lol

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

So, what have YOU been up to? :D Any adventures to share?

I've been wandering around in Sims Online getting aquainted with the game. :D

8. FinalFantasy4ever

Well now that school has started ive gotten up at 6.30 left for school at 7.00 arrive 7.20-30 get home around 3.4 then move in frotn of computer/tv till 11.30 unless its wednsday then from 6-9p i have marchin band rehersal and tuesday is piano lessons:(

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

wow what a schedule! Well I'm glad you're getting to spend some of your computer time here! ;)

Do you not like your piano lessons?

10. FinalFantasy4ever

umm yeah i dun like em quit a year an started back up they are time consumin i waste a half hr my computer time playin the piano great....not gonna need it now if it were bass clarinet lessons man do i ever need those! i gotta beat the competition for best bands 1st chair!! lol

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmmm maybe you can talk with your parents about trading in your piano lessons for bass clarinet lessons? ;)

My mom wanted to play violin really badly when she was growing up and stuck with piano lessons, she ended up making a deal with her parents that if she finished her year of piano lessons they would let her take violin lessons after that. :)

12. FinalFantasy4ever

umm actually i get both...private lessons(aka bass clarinet lessons) are something we all take for school if we want to improve the piano lessons were not mandatory but something i wanted to do. now i feel guilty about makin them buy a piano so i take the lessons so it wasnt a waste

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh ok I see! Well maybe you'll get to learn some songs you like and it'll be more fun. I learned just enough piano to play a few pieces I really really loved to hear... I can read music VERY SLOOOOOWLY so I call it more a note-spelling than note reading ability. :p

14. FinalFantasy4ever

it is not my option to play what i like:( i can learn it in my free time but teacher teaches me from books currently only lvl 4 but thats high theres like 6 lvls

15. FinalFantasy4ever

oh forgot to add weve also been building a chicken coop:) hehe waht fun

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

A chicken coop? Is it actually FOR chickens? It sounds like fun!

Sorry you don't get to learn pieces of music you like instead of just working through the books. :(

17. FinalFantasy4ever

yeah its for our 6 chicken

18. chatterbox100

chatterbox100 New Member

You guys are talking about chickens??? Fun.......;)

19. FinalFantasy4ever

yes chickens
    our funny little chickens live in two herds an steal the dogs food

20. chatterbox100

chatterbox100 New Member

I have no chickens....I WANT CHICKENS!