What evryone been up ta?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jul 30, 2003.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

hehe i had to load a kiln cause i was an art cadet in 8th grade

2. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

I just sorta have a way of pulling the posts back to the original discussions dont I? well seeing as how i've JUST posted what my summer consisted of, totally oblivious of this post, i will prolly just recap.

Started work on the 2nd of July (i think around that week) and almost continueously worked in a Warehouse where ACs (heavy ones at that too) are kept. Had to move them around, repackage them, unload them from containers, that sorta thing. Plus anything they need and consider a 17yo is capable of doing. That includes fixing the malfunctioning main gate w/ some of my work buddies, delivering packages and messages to and fro the warehouse and office and helping w/ the returns. but the best part of that whole experience was the two week period when i had the fortune of going along on the local delivery trips. all i did was arrive at work, wait for the driver to do the same, help load the units onto the back of the truck and sleep the whole way to Fry's Electronics, unload and then sleep the whole way back. Then repeat.

Hehe, what a nice lil recap eh? did any of you fall asleep on the keyboard while reading that? remember to put a link to this post somewhere handy for when you cant fall asleep. ;)

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha no I didn't fall asleep reading your work post! :p I did have to highlight it to read it all though... blue on blue... ;) I like your sleeping on the job technique!! :D

4. FinalFantasy4ever

hehe yea interesting
    i wanna job! im too young still.
    I'm umm broke hehehe
    dumb video/computer games!!! (and candy)

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

[COLOR=sky blue]I HAVE been wondering about that blue on blue situation. Since nobody brought it up (I've only posted what, ONE hundred posts until now guys :rolleyes: ) I never really saw the need to change my color. Is this one better?[/COLOR]

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh yes I like that color blue on blue MUCH better! I can SEE it! :p (plus it's a nice color!)

7. FinalFantasy4ever

hehe yes it is a nice color

8. OinkUsed2BABunny

I sorta stole it from you FF4F, since I saw you use it in one of your previous posts. And yes, it IS a nice color. :D

9. FinalFantasy4ever

10. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

What is there to get up to? Nothing in Hitcham, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, U.K. We have one shop and one pub (public house, ie drinking establishment), but that is at the bottom of the hill just over half a mile away.

11. FinalFantasy4ever

well...i guess there isn't tons to be up to then

12. OinkUsed2BABunny

Hehe, location location location. Now if a chair lift has been built it'll give them something to fall off of besides the wagon for once. ;)

13. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

The local 'young' men used to go the local pub, get drunk, and then fight. That used to be a popular 'sport', I understand. Now the pub serves lunches at not a ghastly price (but too much for us) and at the slightest hint of trouble, evicts the perpetrators. It has become 'gentrified'.
    The local shop has grown a little recently, which is unusual. Local shops round here are closing quite quickly because of a failure to make a profit.

14. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I have been increasing my star wars collection

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oooh Star Wars collecting... something I'm always interested in... ;)

I've been up to... SHOPPING! We finally went clothes shopping for the FIRST TIME this year... and considering I've lost 50 pounds on my diet it's about time I had pants that FIT haha! I got 1 pair pants and 1 nice blouse to wear for all the holiday events upcoming, and we got lucky to find work jeans for my hubby on sale for $10 each so we got him TWO instead of one. ALL his work jeans have holes in them from getting ripped up at work. :p

16. FinalFantasy4ever

this is all very interesting

17. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

There is a 30 mph limit through the village, but you wouldn't know that from the speed the vehicles do through it.

18. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I got two of my wisdom teeth pulled out a few days ago. :) I don't see why people think it's that bad. For me I find it kind of fun (yeah I know :p). When the freezing finally came out around six hours later I still didn't feel a thing even though I never took any pain killers.
    Four more wisdoms to pull and I'm finished. :D

On a different note the kittens I have are growing really fast. In a few short months they've gotten quite a bit bigger and are as hyper as ever. When I go outside to feed them I have to be careful as this one kitten loves to jump on my legs and climb up onto my shoulder for a better view of his dinner.
    Maybe I should post a picture of the little rascals if I can get a good shot? ;)

19. OinkUsed2BABunny

Havent I been begging you for pix of them? Especially when you're interactiing w/ them. Snake never listens to me anyways. :rolleyes:

I dont know why I posted this on another thread but not here, where it's the most appropriate place to post. I've been play Lineage II as of late. They have a LOT of work to do b4 they can ship it and demand ppl to pay 15 bucks a month to play online but so far so good. And i also found 4 kittens myself a couple days back. Didnt keep them tho. Snake knows the story. In hindsight, I think i shoulda kept at least one of them. Soooooooooooooooo cute. :whitekitty:

20. FinalFantasy4ever

lol yes you shouldve kept at least 1!