What evryone been up ta?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FinalFantasy4ever, Jul 30, 2003.

1. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Just for you Oink since you told me my other avatard stunk: I've now changed it to my pet dog. :p
    The dog's name is Cerulean and she is a Siberian Huskey. I have two others but they're mongrels and don't look as nice. She's nice to people but really hates cats... I'm pretty sure her kitten count is up to 15 or something.

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

ooo i know what ive been up to!
    ive been talkin to decryption in german! lol

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Yes you have, and I want to know what you've been saying to him/her/it.

4. FinalFantasy4ever

lol ive been saying
    things.....
    talking about my friends and life
    askin how hes been

5. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

They were waaaaay too young. They werent even weaned yet. So i had to leave them at the local firestation for the firefighters to take care of.

:eek: Cerulean doesnt think of the kittens!!! :whitekitty:

6. SolidSnake_19

None of my dogs do. :cry: She's just the worst.
    Oh, well. Good population control. :)

7. OinkUsed2BABunny

The kitties!!! *stuffs the kitties down his pants and tries to run off w/ them* :whitekitty: :whitekitty: :whitekitty: :whitekitty:

8. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

Oh my!! My mind has been soiled with that mental picture!! :eek:

Yes, that dog is kinda like Cujo only to cats instead of humans...hmmm...and it's not even a Rottweiler, etc....

I'm just sitting here trying to get my post count up so that I can pick my own avartard (as snake calls it) and freak everyone out with the weird pictures that I can find!! lol Unfortunately, I am running out of amusing or quasi-amusing things to say in any of the threads....

9. Bookworm42

Egads, I just looked closely at my avatar and just realized how Yellow his teeth are!! Grody!! Oh well, all the more reason to get my own avatar!!!

P.S. Told ya I was trying to get my post count up!! :)

10. FinalFantasy4ever

lol this all interesting

11. SolidSnake_19

Run kitties. Run! :O

12. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I have been rather busy too...very tired

13. OinkUsed2BABunny

You know, i actually had to scroll up after getting to the end of the thread just to remind myself what this thread was created for. I should apologize for side-tracking the thread, especially in this last page. But the kittens had to be saved. Some one had to do it.

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well... saving kitties is apparantly what you've been up to lately then. :D And we got to see it happen here! haha!

I've been playing a ton of sims online lately and got to do two "revivals" the same day when one of my sims friends there discovered that sims could die and become ghosts and be brought back... she swam around in the pool with no ladder for HOURS and her friend decided to join her and swim till they died too! :eek: Then her sim died and became a ghost and she realized she didn't have build mode anymore to put a ladder in the pool to get her ghost OUT... so we had to all leave her house and come back to do the revive.

Other news is we're getting ready to go visit our friends out of town this weekend for one of my best friend's son's birthday. He'll be TWO! He's growing so fast! :eek:

15. kellie

kellie New Member

I am trying to memorize Ionic, pythagorean and lydian scales while getting things stuck in my trumpet and cutting my fingers trying to get the things out.

16. OinkUsed2BABunny

Meh, compare that to the dangers of stamp collecting.

17. Bookworm42

Yeppir, Oink..I hear that Stamp Collecting is VERY dangerous...all that glue to lick...eww...after all, look what happened to George Constanza's fiance on Seinfeld...she died from licking all their wedding invitations!! And not only the poisonous glue to worry about but what about the danger to hemophiliacs from all the paper cuts....Horrors!! Thank You for your 'heads up' on the dangers of stamp collecting..Thank you!! :p

18. Bookworm42

LOL...forgot to say what I've been busy doing!! Over the summer we watched the stars around our backyard firepit but is now too cold to sit outside in the evening for any length of time. This month I've just been working on getting back into the swing of School stuff...I've been writing up lesson plans and making my kids get back into the routine of reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic...plus getting our yard all organized for winter! Still have one last window washing (outside) spree left before it gets too cold to be out there washing the rotten things and some trees to still prune but am almost there...The gardens are finished and everything blanched and frozen for another year...The geese are heading south and the fields are literally white with thousands of snow geese. Our family of moose (momma, poppa and two babies) have been busy filling up on all the water plants that live in the creek that goes through our back yard...I hope they survive hunting season that begins in a few weeks. We loaded up our baby barn with wood pellets for our wood stove and have been enjoying the cooler evenings with a fire almost every night this week...My vehicle is starting to have frost on it in the morning and most of the trees' leaves have turned red, orange or yellow...It is really pretty now going for walks across the stubble fields and seeing all the colors of Nature's palette....

Sorry...got carried away!! :)

19. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Your use of 'yard' always amuses me. A 'yard' in the U.K. used to mean (I don't think it has changed) a very small and completely paved area just behind the back door of a small terraced house. There was usually and outdoor toilet in the back yard. The front door of the house opened directly on to the pavement. How big is your back 'yard'?

20. OinkUsed2BABunny

It means exactly here too Phil. It's just that Book is weird, ya see, and she's confused ALL the time.

It also means someone's back-side here in America. *chuckles*