What Games Do You Play?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Oct 3, 2002.

?

What Games Do You play?

1. Warcraft Series

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  2. StarCraft Series

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. Roller Coaster Tycoon

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  4. Other Tycoon Series

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
  5. Diablo Series

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. AlphaCenturi

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  7. Star Trek.

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. Others.....

24 vote(s)
    82.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Reminds me a lot of those tamogotchi pets.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

well maybe not THAT pixelated!! heehee!! We got a little keychain creature thing like the ones all the rage for a while, it was a Christmas present that was one of our first presents to BOTH of us as a couple, the year before we got married, it was a Yoda and he had you train to be a Jedi!! really cute... heh. But once I played it through one time I didn't restart it, the thing was TOO demanding!!

3. starchip

starchip Guest

I play just about all maxis games and warcraft3

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hi starchip, nice to meet you!! I'd like to learn more about warcraft games, I keep hearing about warcraft3 but I don't have any idea what it is!

5. starchip

starchip Guest

Its a RTS but you get heroes wich can go up levels

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ummmm uhh.. what does RTS stand for? I'm afraid I'm REALLY uninformed and out of the loop if it's not a Sims game!! :p That's part of why I want to learn more about other games.... :whitekitty:

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Hey, what's happening with the polls??!! This one says it's only got 10 votes total... but there are more than that if you add the number for each thing that it shows just above that?! Is this a glitch? I noticed it on another poll too.... :(

8. starchip

starchip Guest

RTS stands for real time strategy;)

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Ah ok thanks!! I LEARNED something today!! yay! :p :D :whitekitty: I'm kind of still a newbie when it comes to real gamers talking who are into lots of stuff and use abbreviations or nicknames... heehee! :bunny:

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Warcraft III.. I've played it a lot - and was almost through the all missions when my puter crashed.. *sighes* And there are no traces left of it.. *sighes* So I have to start from the beginning again.... It's pretty fun game. But there are points in it I don't understand. I would have liked to finish by being an elf or good human..

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh you can be an Elf in WarcraftIII?? I want to hear more about this!!! :D Can someone write a review of it in the Reviews section here?? Pretty please!! *flutters eyes!* :whitekitty: :bunny:

12. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

I'm not the one to write the review, but you don't have a choice of what to be when you start the missions.
    You start as human anyway, then for each mission you change into another life (or dead) form. :)

13. Playa del Carmen

Playa del Carmen New Member

Oh, I have many, many games. The ones I've played lately are Civ II & II, CtP II, Sid Meir's Gettysburg and Antitem, SMAC, Transport Tycoon I, Roller Coaster Tycoon, MS Combat Flight Simulator 2: Pacific Theater, Simcity 3000, etc etc etc.

14. 5mcnrck

5mcnrck New Member

hmmmmmm, well i play a LOT of UT2K3 but i also play a lot of consol games like Vice City. I spend a lot of free time gaming.

15. affiray

affiray New Member

Wow. I thought that I was the only one who liked that game.

Well, I mostly play RCT2 now. (I'm registered at like 5000 RCT sites)

16. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I love SimTower, and also Yoot Tower :)

17. sam_lawrence

sam_lawrence SimCity Moderator

I play solitaire :p

But apart from that... SimCity 2000, SimCity 3000, Simtower, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Railroad Tycoon 2, The Sims, Grand Theft Auto 3, Mafia, Warcraft 3, Sportscar GT, Colin McRae Rally 2, Black and White, Max Payne..... thats all i can think of at the moment.
    The best PC game ive played would have to be Mafia. After playing it 6 hours a day for 10 days i finished it.... so im waiting for a sequal. I give it 10 out of 10. If you're wondering, its like a cross between Max Payne and GTA3 really. Highly recommended - but not for younger children.

18. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Well Star Trek, Warcraft, starcraft and diablo...nbalive championship manager

19. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i luv warcraft 3 but i play lots of tycoons too

20. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

→ My favorite computer games would have to be... Roller Coaster Tycoon (Love crashing fully-loaded coasters into the food-court :D), Combat Flight Simulator (like having head-on crashes with other planes and going down in a ball of flames), and Age of Mythology .. what can I say? I like causing destruction in the video game world. :devious: ;)