Spore What Sort of Creatures Will You Make?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, May 3, 2005.

1. Doomstrom

Doomstrom #1 Spore Fan

Yeah, that is a slight problem :D
    PS Why are these forums so dead? :ermm:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I often wonder the same thing, Doomy. Still quality makes up for quantity, IMO. It's been nice for me to see some resurgence in activity hereabouts over the last week or two. I've not been ignoring the forum; y'all seem to have gotten along fine.

Meanwhile ... if you're the #1 Spore Fan ... how about bringing along numbers 2, 3 & 4 ... ;)

3. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

Meh I would be #1 but I am the mod prowler so ;).

4. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

I can't take credit for that. :p Take a look at the video posted by Doomstrom right below yours. And Gremlins? You mean your cat Mittens is finally ready to execute his plan of universal domination?

Hmmm. I wonder if I can create a block of cheese as my creature. The Cheese God's vanity knows no bounds.

5. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

It had better not be a big file - cause if it is... *shakes fist*
    Heh. Mittens is my ace in the hole. ;)

That'd be cool to create the Gaploxian Empire on Spore. (Long story for those who are not "in the know.").

6. OinkUsed2BABunny

I dunno the size of the file, but the "clip" (ha!) is 37 minutes long, and contains all gameplay demo footage only. If you want to see and hear Mr. Wright explain the philosophies behind the game (and it's well worth the watch, IMO), go to http://www.pqhp.com/cmp/gdctv/, register, and you can watch the presentation in its entirety. The creator of Katamari Damacy is also featured on that list of speakers, just to make it more enticing. ;)

Now, I'm wondering how big you can design your creature. I want to create the terrors of the sea, land, and sky. Imagine a flotilla of Blue Whale sized monsters swimming around in their cities under the sea. This is what that coked-up crab in The Little Mermaid was singing about, man!

7. jowo

jowo New Member

Humpty dumpty would be fun and simple prephably ones that cant possibly survive. I'm creul like that :) Well apart from my master race anyway

8. jowo

jowo New Member

I think my masterrace will end up looking like one of those things from starship troopers

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

Arachnids. Which isn't a bad idea at all. Hmmm.

10. MoreStainedPaper

MoreStainedPaper New Member

I want to make some sort of peaceful, herbivore race, but my boyfriend says he'll create a super militant, terrifyingly cruel and vicious race so that it gets uploaded and takes over my planets. But until that happens it would be fun.

11. alphaspot

alphaspot New Member

I would make a pie creature.With fangs and sharp crusts.. YUM! I really want to make it.

12. xNIKx

xNIKx New Member

big, muscular monster.
    Big fangs, huge claws, and a tale with a sharp hook on the end that can impale other creature. Also must be fast.
    Something like this.
    [​IMG]
    but probably with fur and a different head with elk horns

13. j_m_bishop511

j_m_bishop511 New Member

Creatures

I'm not entirely sure what kinds of options they will have for hands, feet, eyes etc. but if they're available, my 1st creature will be something between a human and the "classical view of an alien"

14. DorianDelphio

DorianDelphio New Member

i gonna make like a vampire/velociraptor type thing that can jump like mad

15. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

Alright.
    Think the head of a komodo dragon.
    The body of a gorrila
    Scales
    two sets of arms one set has those spiky hammer hands from one of the newer vids
    Wills tripod tail only with a scorpion stinger on it and preferabbly poisen.
    4 legs.
    2 eyes
    and ( this is hope beyond hope at this point) LAZER VISION!!!111!!!1!

16. MoreStainedPaper

MoreStainedPaper New Member

I promised a friend I'd make unicorns.