What TV shows do you like?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FaeLuna, Sep 21, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

What TV shows do you like?

I was wondering what TV shows everyone here liked, and also if you ever tried to do a skin or object related to one of those tv shows, or if you'd LIKE to make, or get ahold of, items/skins related to that show. :) I hope that made sense. I'll do my own answer next to try and make this post a LITTLE less confusing. ;)

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I like: Star Trek (all), Buffy, X-Files, Highlander, Brimstone, Prey, Magnum P.I., Due South, Northern Exposure, Farscape, The Young Riders, Silk Stalkings (ONLY the FIRST and LAST couples)... maybe that's it for now.

My FAVORITE is Due South, it has a Mountie, a deaf wolf, and an American cop. As I don't think anyone has made anything to go with that show, I would LOVE to find a mesh to let me have a mountie with his hat, and I might try to make his wolf once I get ahold of Unleashed. :) I would be looking for skins and objects that would go with any of these shows. So if you happen to see them.... :D

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh yeah!! and Invisible Man!!! I LOVE that show too!! How could I forget??!! I'm watching Prey right now and it has the same actor!! ~whacks herself in the head~

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Star Trek Voyager Fan here :)
    Earth Final Conflict too (they ended the series :()

5. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Some of those actually gets over here as well.. Star Trek for instance, Buffy, Highlander, Brimstone, Magnum PI.

Star Trek and Magnum is pure nostalgy for me as I saw it when it came,, most of it anyway.

Now they're sending V again.. Also 7 days (called that in swedish).. timetravellingserie...

V is my favvo right now as the others not on for the moment

6. Jake

Jake New Member

i really like all Star Treks, except for Deep Space 9. the first series is my favorite. Due South is awesome too, but i dont get it anymore, been a few years since i saw it. I think StarGate is my favorite show. dont really need/want any skins for them tho, i dont have thesims installed anymore...waiting for deluxe

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I still haven't gotten to see V, my husband said it's great and he loved it and that I MUST see it if we ever get the chance. :) Magnum is very nostalgic for me too, though we didn't have a tv at the time it came out. We lived in Hawaii on Oahu in early 80s for 2 1/2 years when I was a kid so I have fun going "look, they're supposed to be driving to the airport but they're going the WRONG WAY on the highway!!" :p

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh WOW someone else likes Due South??!!!! :) :) :) !!!!!!! I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who liked it!! :p I hope they come out with it on dvd someday, I'd buy the whole series if I could!

9. Jake

Jake New Member

i'd but the all of the series of the first Star Trek, prolly rent Due South to make sure i liked it.

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I taped ALMOST every episode of Due South off the tv while it was running a few years back, but I MISSED taping the LAST episode!! I was SO upset!

It's the only tv show I ever tried to tape too. :)

11. ManagerJosh

Heh, I sorta liked DS9, but it seemed outta place. Voyager, now that's a different story. Loved every episode :)...except the series finale one. I loved that one even more...

but they canceled the series...I hope they make a movie.

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I didn't get to see any more Voyager episodes after Seven of Nine showed up on the series because our cable service got rid of the channel it was on and replaced it with another channel!!!

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

But there are quite a few Star Trek movies done. Forogt Stargate series.. it came here too. Due South??? never heard off. If it's here it got a totally diff. name.
    Stargate's cool to. I like SF a lot as fantasy. Goes for both movies and books
    Latest favvos on movie: LOTR of course and the Star Wars. Love Jar Jar Binks!!! For the rest of Star Wars.. Harrison Ford!! Yum!!! *lol*

14. ManagerJosh

Expect the Unexpected, Fae.

15. LordBrain515

LordBrain515 New Member

My most favoritest shows:
    The Simpsons
    The Late Show w/ David Letterman
    Match Game
    Win, Lose, or Draw

16. ManagerJosh

:eek: David Letterman.....

I like Jay Leno...but must be a Pacific Thing :)

17. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

hmm The Simpsons here, and uh, well, some cartoons on Cartoon Network, i am a kid still so gimmie a break :pum...do movies count? if so StarWars all the way! hehe

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Didn't know talkshow counted. We have both Letterman and Leno here. Pretty equal I think....

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Oh goodness, I didn't even LIST all the shows I like on cartoon network!! :p I LOVE anime!!! Except for some reason I can't get into Dragon Ball Z now matter HOW much I try to approach it with an open mind and HOW many episodes I watch... I DID get to see an episode of the original Dragon Ball though and found THAT actually a bit entertaining.... Anyway yeah, I would LOVE to have anime sims someday!! I need to learn now to make meshes... oversized heads with BIG eyes.... sigh.

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Due South was a Canadian made show... love the characters. One of those action/mystery type shows where they run around having adventures helping people in trouble etc. I loved the music too, most of it was Sarah McLaughlin (spelling?) from before they'd heard of her in the US.