What TV shows do you like?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FaeLuna, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Bryan

Bryan Member

SCOOBY DOOBY DOO!

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Bryan!! I like Scooby too actually, but they're not on any of my channels here for now. ;)

Oh Tim!!! How DID your essay turn out??? I'm really curious. I believe you got it back by now, so how about sending me a copy? :classic: ;)

And as I've said somewhere else. If you come here, look me up and I'll take you around Stockholm. :classic:

3. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

How bout Enterprise?

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I haven't gotten to see enough episodes of Enterprise to see if I really like it a lot yet or not... I don't seem to remember when it's on... or maybe it's at a time when we're usually out of the house doing things if it's on my hubby's time off.... :p I loved the actor who plays the captain when he was in Quantum Leap though!

5. alapokeygirl

alapokeygirl Very much in LOVE

For me, my favs are ER, Cops, Forensic Files, and Medical Detectives. I don't really watch mush tv other than movies. :)

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

From your list of shows you like I wondered if you ever watched Law and Order? My friend got me into watching that for a while, and they have Law and Order Special Victims Unit too now....

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

...or maybe it was special crimes unit... I think that was it, CSI. oops :p

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

CSI goes here actually ---- or did. I haven't looked at TV for a long time now at all. :classic:

9. lewdini

I like Smallville...Kristin Kreuk Rules!

10. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I'd say my favorite shows would have to be: Friends, Seinfeld, The Simpsons (only the early to mid '90's), and Married with Children. :)

11. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

friends is ok and simpsons is overrated and i love raymond

12. Isis Black

Isis Black New Member

Oh my god what tv do i like!!!! too many to name but im sure i can name a few!!

The west wing
    Babylon 5 and Crusade
    V - has to be one of the best tv series ever!!
    Star Trek
    ER
    Casualty (engilsh hospital drama unsure if show around the world??)

13. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

i also like will and grace and almost every american sitcom. i also like charmed and i love cartoons. i love Nickelodeon and i watch all their movies

14. Isis Black

Isis Black New Member

Oh my god i forgot to include on of the bset series ever!!!!

Band Of Brothers!!!:p

15. crazy12234

crazy12234 New Member

I love CHARMED, the simpsons..hmm...wad else? OH, 7th heaven and did i say charmed?
    haha..

it would be great if someone made some CHARMED skins and mesh:);)

16. lewdini

Futurama!
    Smallville!!

17. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the show I Love Raymond. I like that one, it's pretty funny.
    I've never cared for that show Will & Grace... but I won't get on that topic.

:dead:

18. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

heh, critics. anyways, everyone has their own opinion so i wont get into that. i luv MTV!

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Right now I'm getting into Inuyasha, an anime series by the crator of Ranma 1/2 which I also love... Inuyasha is now being broadcast on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. :D Also Cowboy Bebop is great too and currently running on that channel!

20. hataz_gon_hate

hataz_gon_hate Be Nice

TRL forever