What TV shows do you like?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FaeLuna, Sep 21, 2002.

1. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Does anyone remember Ripping Yarns?

2. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

I hope you don't mind me mentioning, Bookworm. I find it quite hard to read the text of your posts in the colour in which they are posted. I don't know what colour it is because I am colour blind. Sorry, I just thought I would mention it.

3. Jake

Jake New Member

I dont like CNN. They were too flashy and kinda boring. I like ABC news and CBS news the best. Peter Jennings and Dan Rather give good reports and are really professional, look nice. but then thats my opinion :| Also, i like MSNBC news's online video thing.. but i recently found CBS has better coverage than them.

4. kellie

kellie New Member

Trading spaces and while you were out... all the way. duhh.

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

"Trading spaces and while you were out... all the way. duhh"

Of course how could I have forgotten them. They're the best.

Since BBC is state operated, do you have commercials?

6. kellie

kellie New Member

uhh yes

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've been watching a TON of Trading Spaces, While You Were Out, and Ground Force... and also sometimes watch What Not to Wear. :D For a while I was addicted to all the Christopher Lowell shows, gave me TOO MANY ideas for stuff I wanted to make for the sims though! (I have pages of notes I never got around to making, sigh!)

I haven't really had a tv show I try to watch all the time since Farscape and Buffy finished. :p But I LOVE watching Monk, so I guess that's one of my new favorites, even though I always forget when it's on.

8. suitemichelle

I like Monk, too. But I haven't seen much of it. Like the character.

Just rewatched twister. great movie. I know, I know, I know that's not TV

9. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I cant wait for the new season of That 70s Show

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I remember I wanted to see Twister but now I can't remember if I ever managed to see it! Does anyone else have that problem? :p

I watch That 70s Show when I remember it's on but I haven't seen whole seasons of it. I like that the parents are full characters too instead of just background, I always think it's fun when they do that in shows so you have generations or different age groups. hmm maybe I'll do a sims family of those characters. aah you've given me ideas! Do you know how dangerous that is?! ;)

11. Billie

Billie New Member

Lets see...What Not to Wear, Trading Spaces, Designers Challenge, Stargate,
    Animal Patrol, and Quilting shows to name a few.

12. suitemichelle

Oh Billie,,,,,,, you like to quilt? how neat is that? me too and there are so many neat ideas on those shows.... I just don't have enough time.

do you like this old house, too. The fixes there are way out of my league price wise but how beautiful.

13. kellie

kellie New Member

Curb your Enthusiam is the funniest show on television.

14. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

ooh what kind of show is that? I never heard of Curb your Enthusiasm... but the name catches my attention!

15. suitemichelle

Yeah, Kellie what's it about. Answer, answer, please???!!!!

16. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

The Amazing Race, AFV, Iron Chef, anything on the History Channel, The OC, Simpsons, That 70's Show, Stargate sometimes, King of the Hill, any traveling and/or cooking shows, X-men Revolutions, Conan, Headlines on Leno, The JKX, Max-X, MadTV, Bernie Mac sometimes, Futurama. What a list. :bunny:

17. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Waiting for God, Open All Hours, Ripping Yarns, The Goon Show, The Good Life, Cheers. My goodness, an American show got in there. How did that happen?

18. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Lately I've been watching a fair number of the older TV shows. They're not all that great but I like to see what my parents would have watched when they were kids.

19. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Mind you, my girl friend (although she never knew it) was Doris Day. I am afraid that I still reckon she was the greatest. I saw all her films and collected lots of her old 78 records. I even have the odd cd now, and some films.

20. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

:speechless: :"..................................................., uh *opens mouth to speak*........................."