Spore What type of creature..

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Nightshade, Mar 28, 2005.

1. imported_Mike

imported_Mike New Member

I'm going to make my first one as strange looking as I can. Really weird :D

2. Krawen

Krawen New Member

I think I'm going to make a creature that walks on 4 legs and has 2 arms at the front, both of those arms are sharp so that he can cut his enemies into little pieces!! I think it's going to be quit small, and really stealthy and lots and lots of camouflage :bouncy: and he has a long tail with at the end something like a tiny boll with spikes! ow yeah, and he's got 2 large wings on his back!

3. Andyandspore

Andyandspore New Member

My first creature will have no protection and be a herbavore. Im doing this so I can see whats its like to be at the bottom of the food chain.

4. spore freak274

spore freak274 New Member

if n e 1 here watch's south park i'm planning on making one on the aliens lol and c how long it takes for them 2 get eatin :laughing2:

5. Vwoot

Vwoot New Member

I plan to make a couple of creatures.

1:a tiger type animal with a wepon on its tail

2:a creature that has 1 eye, 1 mouth, 2 arms with grabbers,and 4 legs.

3:a flying snake thingy

4:a herbavore just to be at the bottom of the food chain

5:a creature that is underwater and can swim, but can stand up if it has too. think the mon calamari from starwars

o and what would be the point of being the top predatorof the food chain, it seems boring if you can just kill everything what would you do till you got to tribal?

6. Hazath

Hazath New Member

Any trekkies out there? I wonder how a tribble would survive...

7. Gungnir

Gungnir New Member

I'd probably make an improved version of the human. Bigger muscles, maybe a spike or two. Horned head, etc.

I also want to make mythological creatures, a pegasus, chimera, manticore, stuff like that.

And maybe something that's spring shaped and has a single foot on the very end of it, and eyes all the way up on one side, and mouths all the way down on the other.

8. FireMaker

FireMaker New Member

a tribble, no.

lots of tribbles, that could be interesting.

9. CoolCarlos1993

CoolCarlos1993 New Member

I'm thinking about making a giant snake lizard with six legs with a razor sharp spike on his tail. And coz of his long body he can coil round prey and impale them with the spike. COOL :D

10. InvaderBlack

InvaderBlack New Member

I wanna make some kinda wolf like thing, that would eventually evolve into a bipedal were-wolf(sp) kinda thing. Or maybe some kind of winged wolf.

Another one would be a super awesome tiger-unicorn-dragon-pheonix... Mmm, that one could get confusing.

11. Gungnir

Gungnir New Member

ooh! something spikey! Like, a one legged sphere thing..with a bunch of spikes...and a mouth on top..and some spikes on the leg...and 2 eyeballs on tentacle things!