Spore What would you do in Spore?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, May 19, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

What would you do in Spore?

What are your plans for Spore? Do you plan to create creatures? Create vehicles? Write stories? Create movies? Direct music videos? Sims meet Spore? :D

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Thankfully I won't have to recertify my copy of Spore every 10 days but besides that I plan on just playing for awhile and messing with the spaceship editor.
    Hopefully it woun't be too buggy for as long as we've waited but different computers all make for different experiences.

3. ManagerJosh

Heh. Computers built exactly the same to specs behave differently.

4. swmeek

It's funny how even the most minor defect or difference in say a motherboard will change it's operating behavior or what the combination of different pieces of software will do.

5. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

I see myself more as creating literally everything on my planet, then playing the creatures all the way through once at the time I get the game. Then afterwards I could see myself creating mainly vehicles, buildings and flora, and of course some creatures (but I plan to be burnt out from this with the editor ;)

And I would really like to work with other people to create stories of the game.

6. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

I'll try the creature editor for awhile but I want to see how powerful the music tools are.

7. lostsnow_3

lostsnow_3 New Member

I would make a evil race that when uploaded to others games they will begin taking over the galaxy awahahaha!!

8. ManagerJosh

Oh gosh. Here comes the galactic empire..

9. swmeek

Sounds like it would make a good expansion pack. Create fleets of ships and space stations to either promote trade and peace throughout your galaxy( Star Trek ) or slowly take over system after system until you create a galactic empire ( Star Wars ) !

10. lostsnow_3

lostsnow_3 New Member

Yep..be cool to have a super race that keeps pushing you back no matter what you do causing you to abandoned your home and fly to some system 250 light years away to start anew. (Begins drawing plans for battleships and fighters to build in spore)

11. ManagerJosh

Note to self. Never run into lostsnow_3's civilizations in a dark corner of the galaxy :p

12. swmeek

I'm sure him and a few hundred thousand or so folks are going to be sharing that idea! Me included!
    Cloaking technology would come in handy also!