What Would You Like to See?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Mar 26, 2005.

1. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

4.0 Release was on 9-15-2005. Latest is 4.1.11..

3. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

And apparently this represents a major revision. Besides, isn't 9/15 the Maxian date for Nightlife? How can an old mysql be released then if that date is in the future?

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

back on topic... kind of: I would really like elevators.....so tired of those stinking one at a time you have to go all the way up before you can come down stairs.

5. ManagerJosh

Elevators at WorldSims? :|

6. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

You don't want an elevator in your home? I would :D
    I think she means for The Sims 2

7. eastbay

eastbay New Member

Heres my veiw

Your doing a good job josh ..the site as always been a very good source of info about the sim's ...eventho i live a close were they make the game
    ive been asked many times to come in for the discussions but havent had the time due to working ..but dont be suprised one day il show up
    know ..what i want to see in the game ...i would love to see the cars have more options like the builds on the houses a more midnight club feel
    with out the racing yet urban and also more terrian to change the city look with stop lights and homeless folks ...he he he he .j/k but a urban feel would be nice and a city bus open the game up :D :bunny:

8. Jiko

Jiko Lab Specimen Collector

Holy cow, I have no idea what most of these posts are about. How about a "Sims computing for dummies" page that simply EXPLAINS all the acronyms that are used here?! Not just about the game itself (it took me forever to figure out some of the references) but about downloading, "boolprop" and all that other stuff. For the computer-disinterested among us (and I'm sure a lot of Sims players don't care about the programming aspect except as it allows us to get better clothes, etc.) some simple explanation board would be a great addition.

9. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

Perhaps call it something a bit more "PC" such as a "FAQ". (The X for Dummies books have made it a bit more acceptable, but I'd hate to have someone who needed help turned off by a heading title. This isn't "moreawesomethanyou" after all.)

10. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I think that's a great idea, Jiko. It would be great if we could keep them "up" and not let them get buried, and a FAQ would be a great way to do this. I had to figure out a lot of this stuff for myself, and it wasn't always easy.

11. petercoti

petercoti New Member

WL's (warning levels)When a person does something bad and a mod sees it they lose a serten amout of poins juging by what they did. And every one begins with 0 points. Then when they get to 15 they get banned.

12. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I would like to see if we could modify the new posts search a little - no 30 second limit between them?

13. gyro_kisschasy

gyro_kisschasy New Member

even though i havent been at this forum long. I think its great

14. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

We have reputation points already and we send warnings to misbehaving members by PM. Then we ban ya! :D

15. petercoti

petercoti New Member

Do we get to see them in peoples protfile.

16. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

Your little square under 'Posts' on your little member bit glows green when you receive reputation points.

17. gyro_kisschasy

gyro_kisschasy New Member

what are reputation points

18. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

I don't really understand the Reputation points either.

Ruth

19. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

when you post something someone else agrees with or heartily endorses etc., they hit the scale in that post and that little square under your name eventually turns green and multiplies. but no one will ever catch up with M.Josh

20. ManagerJosh

User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of a user's benefit to the forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.

Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content.